Choices and Consequences

(I'm doing a 3 month time skip, don't care, I'm lazy.)

Having to take care of two kids and 2 wives, Goki's life has become a daily regular routine for her and she was used to being pampered by her 2 adoring loving Saiyan wives. But after awhile passed, she was called by Zeno who had an announcement to make.

Goki: Hey Zennies!

Zeno and Future Zeno: Hi Goku!

Zeno: Goku, why are you a girl?

Goki: Well, this is what I am now, and "Goki's" what I'm going by as well.

Future Zeno: Oh wow!

Zeno: So pretty!

Goki: Aww thank you!

Zeno: Goki we have an important announcement to make.

Future Zeno: We're having another tournament of power!

Goki: What?! Really?!

Zeno: Yes! All fighters from each universe shall battle each other again, but this time you have more extended time than the last!

Goki: Oh wow, that does sound better!

Future Zeno: Yes it's going to be very fun! Very exciting!

Zeno: Even more than the last one!

Goki: Woah! Hahahaha! I'm getting excited as well! Oh, is there any chance I could fight along the side of universe 6?

Zeno: The 6th universe?

Future Zeno: Aren't you from the 7th universe?

Goki: Well yeah, but I live in the 6th universe now.

Future Zeno: Oooh.

Zeno: Hmmm, well you're allowed to work with whoever you want. But you can only be one team.

Goki: (One team?) Tell me Zennies, will this involve our universes being erased like last time?

Future Zeno: Of course, even if it's fun watching it's more fun to give it better show by erasing the losers!

Zeno: And it does make the fighters fight with more will and pressure which will make the fights better!

Goki: (Oh no...) Please Zennies, can you please not erase any universes this time? Please!

Zeno: But why not?

Future Zeno: I don't really see any point in not doing it, we are the Omni kings after all! Besides if you manage to win lake last time, you can just wish back all the universes!

Goki: I know but, what if I don't win?

Zeno: Well we can't really do anything about that, the winner is free to choose the wish for themselves.

Future Zeno: But if it is a selfish wish, we may end up destroying everything!

Goki: 😨 Uhh okay! Is that all Zennies?

Zeno and Future Zeno: Yes that is all, goodbye Goki!

Goki: Bye!

Goki said as she teleported back to the 6th universe.

Goki: Oh god, that was too much information! What am I supposed to tell Kale and Caulifla?

Caulifla: Tell us what?

Goki: Ahh! Don't scare me like that!

Kale: Goki, what's up? You seem shaken.

Goki: Well, Zeno is throwing another tournament of power again-.