Siete

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name (First)
(L/N): Last Name
(H/C): Hair Color
(H/L): Hair Length
(S/C): Skin Color
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

Aki woke up in a hospital bed. The TV in the room displayed the news which was reporting on the fight at the ramen shop. He turned his head to the side and saw Denji and Power sitting next to his bed, reading manga. Denji had an apple in his hand.

Power: Give me that apple! Let me eat it!

Denji: No way! They're all mine!! No apples for jerks who run away from the enemy!!

Power: I never fled!! I left because I was hungry, that's all!!

Denji: Liar!! Scaredy-cat! Chicken!

Power: Why, you!

The two started fighting, while Aki sat up in the bed. He stared at the sheets with a blank expression.

Aki: Who else from Division 4 is still alive...?

Denji: The shorty called Kobeni... I guess the guy with the glasses survived too. 'Cept he quit Public Safety.

Aki's bangs covered his eyes. Denji stared at him, while Power ate the apple.

Denji: <getting up> Makima's askin' for me a Powy. We're gonna split.

Power: We were only here to eat your get-well fruit.

Aki: Where's (Y/N)?

Denji: Oh, him. Uhhh... I think he's still hanging around the hospital.

Aki: Can you ask him to come here...?

Denji: Okay, since I'm nice. And I'll even leave you one apple cuz I'm feeling extra nice. See ya.

The two then exited the room.

Aki reached onto the floor where his spike was. It was back in its sheath. He grabbed it and looked at it.

Aki: Curse, how many years do I have left?

He heard the devil's voice in his ear.

Curse Devil: Two years...

Aki blinked a couple of times before putting the spike back on the ground. He reached for his pack of cigarettes on the stand next to his bed. He put it in his mouth and grabbed the lighter. However, when it lit up, he an image of Himeno holding a lit lighter for him entered his mind.

He slowly shut the lighter and took the cigarette out of his mouth. He dropped them onto the bed and gripped the bedsheets. He began to hear up, and he let out choked sobs as he finally mourned for Himeno.

Aki continued to cry for a few more minutes before the door opened. He looked back and saw (Y/N) standing in the doorway.

The older male gave him a small smile, but he looked like he was about to burst into tears at any moment.

Aki: (Y-Y/N)...

He wiped his eyes to try to stop the tears from coming, but (Y/N) grabbed his arms.

(Y/N): Don't do that. Let it all out...

Aki stared at (Y/N) for a second, but in that second he remembered the Curse Devil's words. He had two years left to live... He couldn't possibly tell (Y/N) that. The (H/C) haired male was already hurting enough...

Aki started sobbing. He gripped (Y/N)'s shirt. He felt the older man wrap his arms around him. (Y/N) was crying too.

The two sat on the bed, hugging and crying for Himeno, just like she had told them to.