Chapter 72

Victorias Pov:

"I knew it!" Avery exclaims, which leaves me shocked.

"Wait what?" I ask confused, making her laugh.

"I knew something was up! You've been acting..strange. But this..I didn't imagine this.." she mumbles while staring down at me.

"So..what will you say?" I ask nervously but all she does is smile widely.

"Yes, of course I'll marry you!" Avery tells me, on which I jump up and lift her up to hug her tightly.

We stay like that for a while before eventually pulling away. She immediately leans in and kisses me deeply.

"You're crazy, you know that?" She comments as we pull away, making me laugh.

"Maybe." I mumble with the biggest grin on my face.

We stay silent for a while, just staring at each other before I speak up again.

"I'd love to stay here more with you, but the others are wating for us." I say with a big smile and she smiles shyly.

"The others know, don't they?" Avery mutters embarrassedly and I nod slowly.

"They've been very annoying." I comment, which makes her chuckle.

"I can imagine." We both chuckle at that before leaving our dorm and going to the parking lot where our families are waiting for us.

When they see us they all look at us curiously. So Avery raises her hand to show off the ring, on which everyone starts cheering and smiling. My mom even starts to cry.

"I'm so happy for you!" She exclaims happily while pulling us into a big hug.

"Congrats you two." My Dad tells us when mom finally pulls away from the hug.

I smile at him and he gives me a nod.

It's crazy to think how far my had has come since he found out about me and Avery. I think he's actually our biggest fan now.

"You know..as much as I love this, let's get outta here!" I exclaim, making the others laugh.

We then all get into the cars and drive to my parents house. After over half an hour of driving we arrive at our place. Avery and I go inside, our families following us.

When I open the door inside I find a big sign hanging at the ceiling, which says "congratulations".

"We thought the sign could both say congratulations on your graduation and possibly to your engagement." Dad explains, making me chuckle a little.

I look over my shoulder to look at him."It's great, dad. Thank you, guys." I tell them and they all smile at me.

"Now come on, let's party!"

This past year has been..amazing.

I've met the most amazing person in the world, with who I'm going to spend the rest of my life with. Avery makes me the most happiest person on earth.

Of course I've met some other amazing people besides Avery. Oliver, the person that showed me that I should never judge people before getting to know them. He's also one of the sweetest person I know and I'm thankful to call him my friend. Then there's Maya. I guess we're the best example for enemies to friends. We had..a really rough start but it turned out we have many things in common and actually get along really well now. I'm so glad Avery has them in her life as well, especially since I won't be there for her in college anymore. And then there's my best friend, Connor. There's so much I could say about that stupid guy. So let me make this as short as I can. I love that guy, I couldn't be luckier than I am by having him as my best friend. We've been through so much shit together and I hope we're gonna go through so much more together.

This is just the beginning

The end

It's crazy to me how long it has been since I've started this book. Nearly two fucking years! It feels weird to finish this after such a long time but it also feels awesome to see how far it got. For me it's also crazy how much this book blew up, so thank you for reading it!

It won't be the last time you'll hear from me :)

Merry Chrismoise everyone

And for now bye bye .-.