Chapter 55

Victorias Pov:

| December 16th | Sunday |

It's now the next day and Avery and I are currently walking back to the big room, where the wedding was yesterday. Today there's a buffet, since we're all eating breakfast together.

When we enter the room we find Zara and Maya waving us over. Avery and I both smile before walking over to them and sitting down at the table.

"So..how was your night?" Zara asks with a smirk, making us frown.

"Um..good, why?" I answer confused but she just continues to smirk at us.

My eyes then slowly widen. "Wait..did you guys..hear anything?" I ask and they nod, which makes me laugh and Avery blush deeply.

"Well what were you two doing while we were busy?" I ask back and now it's their time to blush.

"Oh shut up!" Maya exclaims embarrassed, which makes me laugh.

"How about we get breakfast?" Avery suggests and Maya quickly gets up and walks over to the buffet, which makes us.

We also walk over to the buffet and get some food before going back to our table.

"I don't wanna go back to college again." I whine, which makes the others laugh.

"Aww, c'mon. It can't be that bad." Zara says but I just glare at her.

"Says the one who isn't in college anymore." I reply with a sigh.

"Well..I liked my college time. It was super fun." She responds with a small shrug, making me groan.

"And why was that?" I wonder while raising my eyebrow.

"Um..my friends and I usually partied a lot and well..we also got drunk and high pretty often." Zara explains, which makes Avery gasp.

"Really?" She asks stunned and Zara nods.

"Uhh I wanna get high someday too." Avery says, making me look at her with a raised eyebrow.

"Well I have some joints with me so we could later go to mine and Mayas room and..you know." Zara says, so I turn to her.

"You guys really wanna do that?" I ask, a little shocked.

"And why do you have joints with you?" I add but she just shrugs with a grin.

"I mean..if the others are in?" Zara answers while glancing at Maya and Avery.

"Well..I'm in." Avery says says Maya nods in agreement.

"And what about you?" Avery asks while turning to me.

"Um..I guess I'm in too." I murmur and she starts to smile.

"But only because someone needs to look after you." I add and she groans.

"Oh c'mon, you can't tell me you won't get high too." She says, making me snort.

"I never said I wouldn't. But I don't get high after one joint and I'm not planning on doing more." I reply with a shrug.

"And now let me eat!" I say before taking a bite of my sandwich, which makes them laugh.

*****

We're now in Mayas and Zaras room and I can't believe we're actually doing this.

So I ask, "Are we actually doing this now?" They all turn to look at me.

"Um..I guess? I mean..no one is saying anything against it. You don't have to if you don't want to." Zara replies and I roll my eyes while taking a joint and a lighter.

I light it on and take a drag on the joint. "I'm just surprised you guys actually want to do that too. Especially from Maya and Avery." I say and then put my hand with the joint on my knee.

Avery then gets up and walks towards me before sitting down on my lap, facing me. She places her left hand on my chest and takes the joint out of my hand with the other.

"I'm not as innocent as you think." She says before taking a deep drag on the joint.

Right after that she starts to cough a little, which makes me laugh. Avery starts to blush from embarrassment and I smile while putting a strand of her hair behind her ear.

I then lean towards her and whisper in her ear, "I know you're not innocent."

When I lean back in the armchair again I find Avery blushing even more, which makes me chuckle. She then takes the joint and holds it in front of my mouth. I take it between my lips and take a drag again. Right after that she takes the joint out of between my lips and I blow the smoke in her face.

"Okay but that was hot." I hear Zara say, making me and Avery chuckle.

Avery takes another drag on the joint but this time doesn't cough. After that she puts the joint down on the small table next to us. I then place my hands on her thighs and slowly drag them more upwards, which makes her gasp.

"I like how you react to my touch." I whisper seductively in her ear and when I look back at her face I find her blushing.

"Why do you have to be like this when we're not alone?" Avery whimpers and I chuckle at that.

But I just continue dragging my fingers over her thighs and gently squeezing them. Avery gulps at that and I grin at her reaction. I then lean in and press my lips against hers. She immediately kisses me back while laying her arms over my shoulders.

"Guys that wasn't our plan." We hear Zara say, which makes us laugh while pulling away.

"Leave us alone.."

Merry Christmas everyone :)