Chapter 30

Avery's Pov:

Victoria, Leroy and I continued chatting for a while until we decided to go dancing too.

We all joined Ian, Maria and Zoe and I have to say, they're all really cool people. But..I think my favorite is Leroy, he's just so easy to talk to.

Suddenly I feel two hands creep around my waist, making me gasp slightly. "It's me." I hear Victoria whisper, calming me down again.

"Wanna dance with me?" She asks and I feel her breath on my neck, which sends shivers through my body.

I just nod in response and right after that she presses her front against my back, which well..didn't stop me from getting turned on. I lean my head back on her shoulder and place my hands on hers and she gently grabs them and intertwines our fingers.

"What are you two doing?" Ian suddenly asks, making us both look to him.

"Dancing?" Victoria answers while placing her chin on my shoulder.

"I didn't know friends dance like that?" He says with a raised eyebrow.

But Victoria just shrugs before spinning me around so that I'm facing her. She puts her arms around my waist while I wrap mine around her neck.

"You have a problem with this or what?" She asks and glances over my shoulder to him.

"I'm just saying it's inappropriate to dance with your friend like that." Ian responds while crossing his arms.

"Well good thing that she isn't just my friend." Victoria says before looking back into my eyes.

"W-what?" I hear Ian stutter, which makes her snort.

"So she's your girlfriend?" Maria asked so we pull away from each other.

"Yeah, problem with that?" Victoria answers but she just shakes her head with a wide smile.

"Aww I'm so happy for you guys!" She exclaims before pulling us in a hug.

"So..how does it feel to not be single anymore?" Zoe asks, making Victoria laugh.

"Well..I'm just really happy with Avery. She changed my life completely, to the better of course. She just..she makes me really happy." She answers and I look down, smiling to myself.

"You're all okay with this?" Ian asks shocked and Leroy sighs.

"Ian, we don't care if she's with a guy or a girl. The most important thing is that she's happy. And you can clearly see she is." He says and when I look up to Victoria she's already smiling down at me.

She then leans down and kisses me softly, which makes me smile. I take ahold of her blazer and pull her closer to me. After a few seconds she pulls away and I immediately cuddle into her while wrapping my arms around her.

"I love you." I mumble against her chest as she wraps her arms around my back.

"I love you too, baby." Victoria says before leaning down to kiss my head.

"Aww!" I hear Zoe squeal, which makes us chuckle.

"Now let's dance!" I exclaim cheerfully as I pull away from Victoria.

They all just laugh at that before starting to dance again. Victoria places her hands on my waist and pulls me back into her, which makes me chuckle softly as I wrap my arms around her neck. We then just start swinging together and Victoria roams my body with her hands, making me lean down my head on her shoulder with a sigh.

Gosh why does she have to touch me like this when we're here?

"You like this, huh?" Victoria asks, whispering in my ear, which makes me blush.

"Of course I do, idiot." I mutter before lifting my head to look back up to her.

She just chuckles on that and leans down to kiss my exposed shoulder a few times. After that she kisses up my neck and my jaw before kissing my lips softly.

"Wanna get another drink?" Leroy asks and I nod.

"But you're driving?" Victoria replies confused, making him snort.

"Have you ever heard of coke?" He says and she rolls her eyes.

"So..are you continuing dancing?" I ask and they all nod.

So Leroy and I walk over to the bar before ordering drinks. "Hey, can I get you a drink?"

We look to our right to find two guys guys looking at us. One of them looks more shy while the other one is grinning like a pervert.

"No thanks, we already have some." I answer before turning back to the front.

"Oh C'mon girl, don't you like all of this?" The disgusting guy asks so I look back at him.

"Not really, no." I answer with a shrug, which makes him scoff.

"You little.." he then suddenly walks closer to so I slowly walk backwards.

"Will, why don't you stop." His friend says but he just ignores him.

The guy, who's name is apparently Will, was about to put hand on me when he suddenly was punched into the face.

"Are you okay?" Victoria asks as she takes ahold of my shoulders.

"Y-Yeah..but can we leave?" I ask anxious and she nods before pulling me into a hug.

"I'm so sorry about him!" The other guy apologizes quickly, which makes me pull away from Victoria.

"Let me handle this, you guys can already go. I'll tell the others what happened and then we'll meet outside." Leroy says and we nod before walking out out of the club.