Chapter 3

Few days Later

As the day passes everything went normal like before. You were chilling in the living room as you came home early and Taehyung is still in company. Today you both decided to go cinema. While dressing well you were sitting on a sofa and waiting for Taehyung to arrive at home.

You are still confused about what happened few days ago. Taehyung was acting suspicious something is wrong with him. He has never acted like this before, first you found him talking to himself and then he broke the vase and pretend like you did it.

You shook your head to get rid of these thoughts. He is alright and he is with you that's all matter to you. He is the only person left in your life after your late parents. He is so special for you and you are also special for him. He forget his stress whenever he saw your smile. You both are oxygen to each other.

You heard door crack sound open making smile to appear on your face. You stood up and look at the door direction, you saw him walking inside while looking down and looking worried?

"You ok?" you asked him but receive no response you felt like he can't see you. He was looking around the room confusedly but not you which is making you more worried. He start sweating when you saw you him looking down at the floor.

Tears start forming in his eyes. You walk closer to him "Taehyung are you ok?" again you receive no response. He kneel down on the floor and burst out crying which made you shocked. "You can't die like this, wake up. You can't leave me" he was shouting while hitting his hands on the floor. You rushed to him and shake his shoulder as he is making you scared.

"Taehyung look at me, what are you saying? Who died?" He look up at you and grip your wrist tightly while looking at you with his dark orbs. He twisted your wrist making you feel pain "You're asking me what you did HUH??" he shout last word making you flinch. "You fucking killed my wife and now you're acting like you did nothing???" your eyes widen as soon as you heard him.

"W-what are y-you saying? I'm alive Taehyung" you said with cracky voice. He clench his jaws and stood up while twisting your wrist more. "Taehyung it's hurts leave me what are you doing?" you said but he grip your both shoulder tightly making tears to formed in your eyes. "You want me this much that you killed the one whom I loved the most!" he said while looking in your eyes deeply.

"Taehyung I don't know what are you talking about" you said but "SHUT UP" he shouted. "I'll make you face the consequences" he said and grip your neck tightly with his palm making your breath to uneasy. "T-taehyung? Come to your s-sense" you said while hitting on his chest.

Out of blue he leave your neck making you cough. He look at you confusedly "Y/N? Why are you crying?" he asked making you slap on his face as hard as you can. "You were fucking trying to kill me because I killed your wife and now you said why am I crying?" you said as tears is falling from your eyes. He was looking at you shockley as he don't know what you are saying. He walk forward to you and pulled you in a hug.