Chapter 2

On a Bright new morning you wake up when you feel no one beside you. You slightly open your eyes and found him nowhere, you frowned in confusion and walk out from the room and find him sleeping in a living room?

"Why is he sleeping here?" You babbled and walked to him and kneel down on the floor and caresses his cheeks softly but he flinch with wide eyes and look at you like he has seen a ghost.

You take back your hands and blink your eyes twice after seeing him scared about something. "Are you alright? Why were you sleeping here?" You asked him making him sigh and rub his forehead. He sit straight on sofa "I had a nightmare that you--- ah nevermind but I don't know how I ended up here" you smile a little and hold his face making him to look in your eyes.

"I'm here for you" you said and hug him giving your warmness to him. He hug you back feeling the warmness in your embrace. You broke the hug and caresses his cheeks and peck his lips. "Let's get ready for office" he smiles and nodded.

In office

He was working on some papers when someone knock the door "Come in" he said without looking up. You walk inside and handed him files "I want your sign on this" he look up at you and smirk before holding your wrist and make you to sit on his lap making you shocked

"Hey someone will see us" you said. "Let them see I don't care" he said while coming close to your lips but suddenly door knocks making you both to separate and he sigh. "Come in" he said, you wanted to get up from his lap but he didn't let you go. You even hit on his chest but no use, an employee walks in while smirking after saw you sitting on his lap.

Your cheeks starts burning which made you to lowered your gaze making sure to not make a eye contact with employee. "Mr. Kim here the files you had asked for" Taehyung nodded and take the files from him. The employee smirk again and walked out from the room making you to hit on his chest.

"Ouch it hurts" he said while smirking. "Can't you be serious in office? We are here for work" you said and he shook his head as no "I only get serious when it comes to you darling" he said and peck your lips but again door knock.

He sighed "They won't leave me alone I guess they love me a lot" you chuckles and finally he leave your waist making you to stood up. "Come in" he said and two employees walk in, you can see tension in their eyes. "Mr. Kim there is a problem. Our new clients don't wants to give us Gangnam hotel project" your eyes widen "I'm the in charge of this project tell me in detail" you said and they both look at you.

"Mrs. Kim they said that they didn't like our idea and they want you work on this project all over again and come with a new idea in only one day otherwise they will give this project to other company" he said making you take the files from his hands in frustration. "How can they said that my idea wasn't good I was working on this for about one months. How can I make it again in just one day?"  you said with crying voice as you were about to cry.