Chapter 1

Today is the biggest day for you as your boss is returning from his business trip. It's been 1 month since you last saw him. He has an inexplicable place in your heart. You loved him infinity.

He is none other than your beloved  husband.

"Kim Taehyung"

He has a considerable face in marketing industry

He has a considerable face in marketing industry. He is today's generation Billionaire.

It was an office romance, you are his secretary and he is your boss. You were dating him since last year but two months ago you both decided to get married.

It was going fine until he has to leave on a business trip for a month. It was very hard for you to manage things without him but finally today he is coming back so you decided to give him a surprise.

You walk outside from your chamber "Listen everybody as we know Mr. Kim is coming back today so no overwork you guys can go home early and I'm also leaving if you guys will have any problem so just call me, Ok?" you said making everyone to nod. "Don't worry Mrs. Kim we will handle" one of the employee says making you smile and walk out from the office.

Closing the door of the car you walk to your house. Entering inside you sigh thinking what kind of surprise you should give him. Suddenly something pop up in your mind making you to smirk "It will be long night" you said and start preparing for your surprise.

                        In the Night

You're wearing backless red silk dress which is long touching the ground. You smile after seeing yourself in the mirror, you grip red lipstick and start putting on your lips making you to look more hot "He will be gone crazy after seeing me wearing this dress" he gifted you this dress on your honeymoon.

your phone buzz making you to grip it and look at the screen "Babe I'm on my way home. I can't wait anymore to see you" his message make you to smile. "Silly, I also can't wait to see you" you mumbled and look yourself last time on the mirror.

Perfect!