23: It's You

Last day of filming!

Y/n POV:

It's the last day.

I couldn't believe it honestly.
The couple of months have gone by extremely fast.
I sit up in my bed and see Walker on his phone I stand up quietly and sit next to him, shoulder to shoulder. Not saying one word.
I place my head on his shoulder and he looks down at me.

"Excited for today?" He asks me.
"Not really, I'm gonna miss you all so much. It won't feel the same." I reply honestly.
"We will still definitely see each other." He says smiling like crazy.

"Hopefully, I mean I don't know what you would do without me obviously." I say lifting my head to meet his gaze.
He looks at me annoyed but with a smirk.
"Whatever." He scoffs and playfully hits my shoulder.

~Later in the day~

"CUT!" Shawn yells for the very last time.

"Alright everyone gather round, Gather round!." Shawn says
Everyone stands together and Shawn speaks once more

"I just wanted to say, thank you to everyone that has helped film this wonderful project! Ryan and Emma did amazing as always and Walker and Y/n I am so surprised on how beautiful both of your kids acting are and I can't wait for you future cause you two have great things in line.

I smile at everyone and say "Thank you that means a lot, I've really really appreciated and enjoyed this experience and I'm so grateful to have met you all." I say getting kinda teary.

Walker nods in agreement and says "I agree with Y/n I've had so much fun with you all and will never forget it." He says.

Emma was absolutely balling her eyes out, Ryan was holding a tissue box in his hands while Emma pulled out each tissue as she continued crying.

"Yeah I'm so glad I got to met those to clowns *points to me and Walker* and clearly Emma is too." He says looking at depressed Emma."

She laughs quietly while wiping her tears.
"Aw I've done so many movies but I'll never forget you two." She says looking at me and Walker.
"You know I'm here too." Ryan says looking offended.
"Yeah, yeah, you two Ryan." Emma laughs.

"Oh! I have something to show you guys!" Emma says.
"Oh yes how could I forget." Shawn says.

Emma and Shawn pull up a video.
I smile as I see the first video show up.
"Are these bloopers?" I ask
"Yup!" Emma responds sitting next to me.

~the bloopers~

Y/n and Walker doing stupid handshakes.
Giggling like little girls, slapping each other hands.
And you could hear Ryan's voice say "these two are gonna get married, and I better be invited."

~

Emma and Y/n waving to the camera and laughing.
"This is my mother right here." I say pointing to Emma.
"Oh yes and this is my daughter." She says fixing my hair.

~

Y/n and Walker filming and Y/n was saying her lines then stopped.
"I forget my line..." she says breaking out of character.
Everyone laughs in the background.

~

Y/n and Walker stole the camera
"Hellooooooo this is Walker speaking." He says bringing the camera close to his face laughing.
Y/n pulls the camera into her hands and says.
"Alright we have a brilliant plan I found this water gun and we are gonna try to find Ryan hehehehe."
They sneak quickly to Ryan trailer.
Walker opens the door and Y/n squirts him with the water gun.