Entering Hell

This is the second book in the series. For the first story read the first book not the full one. I wrote this when I was young so sorry for the spelling mistakes.

An evil woman has ordered people to kidnap Scarlet when she was young.

This boy called Joshua took me in. I felt comfortable with Joshua because I didn't know if he was nice or evil.

I stared at him with my cute little eyes. I wondered if he was like the girl who took me in the first place.

I miss my mother and father. The wretched woman couldn't tolerate me thinking or talking about my real home or my real parents.

Suddenly, the evil woman stepped closer to me and whispered,

"I am your mother". I already knew she wasn't. She is the woman who stolen me from my home.

Then she stroked my delicate head.

"I don't know why they took you away from me, but finally you are back!" When she said this, I was a bit worried.

Why did she say mother took me away from her? I was too small to be swapped over and over again.

The living room had red, crimson wallpaper. Another woman came and welcomed me to this confusing house.

"My name is Ella, short for Ellabelle," she said with a smile. She felt like a really nice person.

I thought it was a very exquisite name, I had never heard of it before.

Now I have entered this hell house, now I am waiting for a exit.