Couldnt think of a chapter name, sorry guys

Alright here is another update my watt padders! Enjoy!

Also before I forget, total dedication goes to the lovely miss kakelyn! Thanks girl for being the first to comment!

My the marshmallows always me squishy and yummy for you!

__________________________________

* I am in a field. A very familiar field.

'Where are we?' I asked my wolf.

'This, this is our old training field.' She replied. 'Also you do know we are dreaming, right.'

'No really?' I asked her sarcastically.

'Just letting you know. Don't get snippy with me.' She told me amused.

'Yes mom' I told her and smiled.

"Aww! How I love your smile, my beautiful mate." Came the voice of.... Wait what, Derrick?

"No! How are you here? This is my dream!" I yelled starting to panic.

"Haha stupid girl, I mated you. We have a bond that only I can feel. That is till I claim you, dear angel." He told me smiling evilly, with a glint in his eye.

"Wh-where are you right now?" I demanded, getting nervous and kinda scared.

"Now, now angel. That would be telling, mate." He told me laughing.

"I am not your mate, you fucking bastard!" I yelled getting frustrated.

"DO not use that tone of voice around me!" He yelled, his eyes burning a fiery ember. The color of his wolfs eyes.

" I will talk to you how ever I want! You are not my mate. You are nothing and you can't do anything anyways." I snapped. My wolf surfacing also, feeling an abnormal sense of alarm and danger.

He snapped his jaw and stalked towards me. I backed up and turned around and ran away from him. Which in my case was probably a really bad idea. Because he is a male alpha, meaning he doesn't like disrespect and cowardice.

He grabbed my by the shoulder and spun me around to face him. He then grabbed my neck and squeezed hard, cutting off my air way.

"You will not disrespect me, you stubborn bitch. I will kill, Lyle and his pathetic pack, then I will claim you." He snarled, and then everything just faded away as I, well I think at least, I passed out. While still asleep. *

I jerked awake, and felt restricted by something heavy.

I screamed and flung off the heavy object. I sprung off the couch and crouched on the ground. I let out a snarl.

Then I actually looked at the couch and saw a sad looking Lyle looking at me. I instantly stopped and tears sprung to my eyes. I stood up and walked to him.

"I am so sorry I growled at you." I apologized to him.

"Sh. It's ok, I get it." He said still kinda sad.

"Look, I think Derrick is on your land. He keeps on getting into my dreams and hear- he left this for me." I told Lyle and gave him the letter Derrick left for me.

He read it and he let out an enraged growl.

"Also, there has been a perimeter breach." I told him meekly.

"WHAT!!!!?? and I am just now finding out!" He yelled out raged.

I flinched back. He immediately calmed down, got up and wrapped his arms around me. Even for me hating guys touching me, I hugged him back.

He trailed his nose down my jaw line towards my neck. When he got half way down my neck I winced painfully. He pulled back and looked at my neck in confusion.

Then his eyes widened in horror and outrage.

"Who do this to you!" He demanded getting upset.

"I-in my dream. Derrick attacked me. He grabbed my neck." I told Lyle scared.

"If he can get into your dreams like that the. The only way to save you from his nightmares is to mark my claim in you." Lyle told me

"Wa-wait! I I uh please not yet!" I begged him.

'No shut up angel! Let him claim us! You have him a chance and he passed.' She growled loudly.

"Why not angel? I love you and I will take time and not push you. I need to help protect you." He told me.

"I still need to tell you more stuff first." I told him.

" ok let's sit down and you can finish. Then my dear angel, I will claim you, sorry." He instructed and we sat down.

"Alright, so when I talked about josh, he was the one that has been helping me. He took me in and helped when he could." I told Lyle.

"Ok? Is that all you wanted to tell me?" He asked.

"No. I wanted to tell you, I'm leaving tomorrow so I can meet up with him at our spot. Alone." I told Lyle.

"WHAT?!!!!!? NO YOU AREN'T!" He yelled furiously.

"I am. Now I need to go get some real sleep, so goodnight Lyle." I told him and ran out of the room.

I ran and didn't stop till I got into my room and locked the door. I looked at my clock and it read; 7:33 pm.

I went to the bathroom and emptied my poor bladder. Then I washed my hands and brushed my teeth.

Then I hopped into my comfy bed and fell asleep.

My wolf whispered to me; 'our mate is really pissed, miss angel.' Before sleep overtook me completely.

__________________________________

Ok ok yah it's pretty short, but this is kinda a filler.

Next chapter will be longer and really eventful, a lot is going to unfold:)

Ok again total dedication to kakelyn for commenting first last chapter. Your amazing girl!

Also for anyone that cares to read this, I just watched sinister and it is freaky as hell.

One last thing, 5 votes for the next chapter. Also two comments not counting me answering back.

Thanks my lovely wattpadders!

Sammy D.