My first date!

Hi all:) so how's the book doing?

I just wanted to earn you all, I may not be updating this story for awhile. Fair warning but I will try when I can.

_________________________________

I woke up feeling something sticky on my face.

"Wha?" I asked feeling my face. I dragged a finger across my cheek and brought it in front of my face. My eyes widened, I have whip cream all over my face.

I sat up quickly and saw Lacy still asleep next to me on my bed. She has egg and syrup on hers. "Ewww!" I squealed.

She woke up and whipped her head to look at me. "What? What is it?" She asked me. "What is on my face?" She inquired.

Then she really looked at mine and started laughing. I also started laughing." Who got you?"she laughed.

"I could ask the same thing!" I replied. I got off my bed and walked into my bathroom. lacy followed me. We looked at the mirror and Lacy started laughing. I laughed also and grabbed a rag.

I wet it and started cleaning my face. I managed to wipe off all the cream but my face still felt sticky.

"Do you mind if I just use your shower?"Lacy asked hesitantly.

"Of course" I told her. She thanked me then hopped in the shower. I walked out of the bathroom and back into my room. I went into my closet and pulled out a light pink strapless dress with a brown vest. I also slipped on a pair of brown flats.

I walked out of my closet and sat on my bed waiting for Lacy to get out of my bathroom so I can apply my makeup.

Yes, even for a tomboy I wear dresses and put on makeup.

Lacy walked out wrapped in a towel. "Hey could I borrow some clothes Luna?" She asked me.

"Yes of course." I told her and smiled kindly at her.

"Thanks." She thanked me and walked into my closet. She walked out a few moments later wearing a black knee length skirt with a light green sweater. She was barefoot also.

"Do you want to go downstairs and get some food?" I asked lacy.

"Of course! I love food!" She yelled and ran downstairs ahead of me. I took my time and walked. A few men passed by me. They would stop walking and bow their head to me.

I would bow my head back, even if I felt really uncomfortable walking by all these men. Most of them already know what has happened but I still get nervous. I got downstairs minutes later and got downstairs to see lacy making pancakes and scrambled eggs.

"Yummm!" I sang out dancing into the kitchen.

"Bout time girl!" She grinned. She waved her spatula at me. I grinned back.

I took our two plates and set them by the stove. She slid the scrambled eggs on to each plate evenly and flopped four pancakes on each also. I grabbed out the butter, peanut butter, and syrup and brought them to the island. Lacy followed with the plates of delicious food.

She gave me mine and I immediately spread peanut butter all over them. Then I doused them in syrup. "Yum!" I yelled and took a huge bite. I looked over at lacy and saw she had done the same thing except she has syrup running down her chin.

I ate the rest of my pancakes quickly before they got cold and ate my eggs. I still managed to lose though, cause lacy finished to bites before me. I pouted.

"Aw, but I wanted to win" I pouted at her.

"Oh it's ok baby, maybe next time you won't dawdle." She replied while pouting also. I started laughing and so did she.