𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓 • 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐬𝐢𝐬 𝐏𝐭.𝟐

"What's the status, Rex?" Anakin asked the captain as they walked in.

"Quiet for now, sir, They're gearing up for another assault," Rex answered, holding his binoculars. Sérena decided to catch up with them since she wanted to know the current situation.

"Hello Rex!" Sérena nudged the captain.

"Commander Varelle," Rex replied, then noticed Ahsoka who was looking around in curiosity.

"Who's the youngling?" Rex questioned his General.

"I'm Master Skywalker's Padawan, The name's Ahsoka Tano," Ahsoka proudly introduced herself

"Sir, I thought you said you'd never have a Padawan," Captain Rex asked again, glancing at Anakin.

"There's been a mix-up, The youngling isn't with me," Anakin simply denied.

"Stop calling me that! You're stuck with me, Skyguy," Ahsoka teased him in a playful manner, Rex and Sérena looked at each other and tried to hold their laughter.

"What did you just call me? Don't get snippy with me, little one! You know, I don't even think you're old enough to be a Padawan!" Anakin blurted out emotionally, Ahsoka didn't seem to give up.

"Well, maybe I'm not, but Master Yoda thinks I am!" Ahsoka replied with a winning tone, Sérena silently watched the two bicker, knowing this was very likely to happen.

"Well, you're not with Master Yoda now, so, if you're ready, you better start proving it! Captain Rex will show you how a little respect can go a long way," Anakin gestured to Captain Rex.

"Right, Come on, youngling," Rex motioned Ahsoka to follow him.

"Padawan," Ahsoka grunted under her breath, Sérena decided not to follow her friend.

"Ugh, why did I suddenly get a Padawan?! this can't be happening!" Anakin exclaimed at Sérena, as soon as Ahsoka was out of earshot.

"Why are you yelling at me as if this was my idea?" Sérena frowned.

"That actually came across my mind," Anakin jokingly slapped Sérena's shoulder, She heavily sighed.

"Look, Ani, I know you since I was brought to the temple, we know each other really well, you even consider me as your own sister, I know Ahsoka since like forever too, and I trust her, She's a very good friend, you shouldn't went too hard on her and begin to trust her," Sérena shared her thoughts, hoping Anakin would understand.

"And what makes you think I will believe what you just said?" He asked back, with a suspicious look.

"Because you trust me, and you know that," Sérena stared into Anakin's eye sharply.

"C'mon, Ani, you know I'm not the one scheming to give you a Padawan," Sérena puts her hands on her hips.

"Alright, I believe you," Anakin said, finally taking the matter seriously.

"Good, and don't bicker with her again," Sérena pointed at his face.

"Your wish is my command, Milady," Anakin playfully bowed as if Sérena was a queen. Sérena just rolled her eyes in amusement.

"Wait, what is that?" Sérena pointed at the red ray from a far.

"Shield generator," Anakin's eyes widened in realization.

"Not good, they will crush us into bits in no time," Sérena said, her voice filled with concern.

"Let's gather with the others, quickly," Anakin suggested, as they walked back to where they all first gathered.