Trying To Get Jonah (boyxboy)

Don't knock masturbation — its sex with someone I love.  ~Woody Allen

 You would think that, after three years of being out of the closet about being gay, everyone would leave you alone, or wouldn't be shocked about your sexuality right?

Wrong. (So wrong.)

And you would think that, even though the guy you've liked for so long (who secretly gets you horny every time he touches you) would like you back, right? Even after you guys made out and were all touchy with each other, right? 

He should like me back.

Should. 

But didn't.

 "Hey, you okay?" Maria asked giving me a nudge. 

I shook my head, all thoughts about Jonah got pushed to the back of my mind, "Yeah."

I started to spin my empty bottle of coke while we waited for our friends to come. Maria grabbed my jaw, turned it so that I was facing her and looked me straight in the eyes. 

"Are you okay, Kasper?"

I gulped, trying to remove her fingers from my face. Maria kept firm, her blue eyes staring into my exact same ocean blue eyes. "No."

Maria's my twin sister. She was younger, straight, and looked exactly like me, but more feminine than masculine. We both had blonde hair, ocean blue eyes, and a birthmark on our stomachs. 

Her face softened as she let go of my jaw, a worried expression crossed her face. "What's wrong?"

I didn't say a word. Instead, I pointed with my chin in the direction of the guy that was constantly on my mind. 

Jonah walked towards us, his warm browns eyes were on me and he smiled, making my heart race. "Hey" he said as he slid into the booth across from Maria and I. "Hi" I said and got out of the booth, my empty bottle in hand. 

Melrose Diner has always been our meet up place. The diner was old, but busy (like always) and it smelt like cigarettes, sweat, and perfume (home). The floor had checkered tiling and the booth seats were a deep red colour. "What can I get you, Kasper?"

We came here so often that, the owner, Daniel, knew all our names. I handed him my empty bottle, "Another coke."

"I'll have a root beer."

My heart started to race again, pounding in my ears as my hands start to shake. 

"Sure thing, Jonah" Daniel said to him. 

We waited as Daniel got our drinks, the door chimed and I could hear Savanna's laugh coming into the diner. 

Jonah's fingers slowly crept on top of mine. The warmth of his fingers made my whole body tingly. I watched as his hand clasped mine and then squeezed. "So, I was thinking…"

He let it hang in the air until I said something. "Thinking what?"

"Maybe instead of going to the park and shit, we could go somewhere else. Just the two of us."

He didn't look up at me. Just stared at our hands. Before I knew it, I leaned forward and we were kissing. His tongue slid inside my mouth, as I moved closer to him, our bodies touching. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled away. I must have been smiling like an idiot because he started laughing and gave me a quick kiss on the lips.

"Let's go, Babe" He whispered in my ear. I was still smiling at him so I nodded my head, as we started walking towards the exit of the diner, Jonah still had his arm loosely around my waist. 

"Jonah! Kasper!" Savanna said, running in front of us, Quinn and Mikey following behind her. Her black bangs were full of sweat, the pupils of her green eyes were huge, very huge. She must have taken something....

Jonah gave her a small smile, his fingers trailed up my shirt, as I stared at her. "Savanna what did you take?" I asked her. She didn't hear me, instead she kept walking towards the diner. When she was out of ear shot I glared at the two idiots behind her, "Who gave it to her?"

Quinn lifted up his hands in surrender, "I don't do anything other than weed."

Mikey started to back away, his eyes were glued to the ground. I moved out of Jonah's grasp and grabbed his collar, "You gave her ecstasy?"

When he looked in my eyes, I knew exactly why he did it. He forced it into her.

Why? Savanna's suicidal. Ever since her mother passed away (almost a year ago) she's been cutting and had one suicide attempt, since then, Quinn and Mikey watch her. Everywhere she went. I sighed and closed my eyes, letting go of Mikey's collar. 

****************************************

I was laying down on my back, the blanket was just below my waist. We were at my house, the only place where I knew that my parents wouldn't be (they never were around). Jonah passed me the joint and gave me another quick kiss on the lips. I stared at the join, the sweet smell of it, and then, suddenly, I started cumming. "Fuck me" I groaned loudly.

Jonah smiled, his hand still on my hard as hell dick. "Gladly."

Thanks for reading. ahhahah new story?

Like it? Vote and comment!