4. something something~~

(Taehyung was still focused on the tv while jungkook was pouting as the elder didn't even glanced at him...kook decided to do something for attention he himself don't know why he was doing and what is he gonna do.... It's not like they are in a relationship or a couple.. the elder can have attention on something or someone else too.... can he? No he can't and that's it younger decided to tease other...after yesterday jungkook knows what he should do now...so he straight went to his closest and uk *wink wink*)

so he straight went to his closest and uk *wink wink*)

*With the same anger...rushes to downstairs while whistling*
Tae: where the fuck you are going like this...
Kook: umm club? Wanna join ?
Tae: *chuckles* how can you think i will let you go out like this huh ?
Kook: it will be rude but it's my life and you are just a friend of mine no?
Tae: let me tell who I'm to you
(Tae kisses him roughly but full of passion, love, anger, possessiveness.... He breaks the kiss when he felt to pat on his shoulder, indicating younger is out of breath. Tae makes a eye contact with pure, soft and sparkling eyes)
Tae:Now u know?
Kook: *pouts*
Tae: don't pout or u will be fucked
Kook: *immediately stops pouting*
(There was silence for some minutes.... It was eating tae, he thought he took a wrong step until)
Tae: I-I koo-k I'm... I'm so-rry
Kook: For wh-at?*looks at tae being all shy*
(Tae hugs him tightly... He was happy that younger was not mad at him)
Tae: U are not mad at me right?
Kook : yes I'm... But I wanted my first kiss to be special.. with a special man *teases him again*
Tae: what do you mean by special man huh? *Deep voice*
Kook: i wa-s just kidd-ing hehe... Let's go outside
(drags tae but he pulls kook towards himself.. again they were so close their hot breaths were mixing their nose was touching and jungkook was full nervous as taehyung's hand was squeezing his small waist)
Tae: go and change first
Kook: i never wore this out.... Pweasee i wanna wear this *shoes his innocent face with puppy eyes*
Tae: are u going to change or do u want me to change your clothes?
(And jungkook runs upstairs to get changed while taehyung just chuckles informing his bodyguards to be around as he can't risk his bun's life)

(They were currently inside car deciding where to go.... they are confused... kook says amusement park then who is taehyung to deny... After 30 min of ride they finally reach amusement park jungkook was so happy as it was so long that he had came here..it was same for taehyung)
Kook: where you want to go first?
Tae: you decide
Kook: there *he points at the "roller coaster" and tae was having his eyes wide*
Tae: no no we are not going there. Aren't you afraid?
Kook: aniyoo nothing to be scared
Tae: babybun actua-lly... *scratches his nape*
Kook: is the most dangerous mafia scared of a roller coaster?
Tae: it's not like tha-t I'm just.... just afr-aid of heights
Kook: it's fine hyungie, look at me, just me and everything will be fine *says with a smile and taehyung nods and rushes to the ticket counter as queue was getting longer... After some mins they were in the roller coaster, tae was still nervous... Younger noticed and interwined their hands...the ride starts and the younger was enjoying and tae was having fun too as he had younger beside him... Just like this creating memories they enjoyed their day.. currently it was evening and taekook were in car driving to younger's home. When they reached home taehyung was going back to his mansion but as the younger whined for him to stay, he stayed*
Tae: i just wanna sleep... I'm so tired *pouts*
Kook: let's just order dinner then you can sleep hyungie
(Tae was already seeing him as his wife and even the younger was caring for him like a wife or we can say partner. As they ordered food.. currently they were eating dinner while having some chit chat about their day sharing some secrets of their life. Out of no where the younger asked)
Kook: hyungie where you saw me for the first time?
Tae: i saw in the cafe.. you fav one.. that time i just came from Paris for some works and for you i cancelled my plan to go back and shifted myself here....
Kook: jinja? (Really?) Well hyungie thank you
Tae: yup but thanks for what?
Kook: for loving me *with a eye contact... they were getting close, the distance between them was becoming smaller and smaller.. their lips were just inches apart, their breaths were mixing, staring at each other's lips like they gonna eat each other when they were about capture each other's lips... Elders phone rang and he groaned in annoyance excusing himself to talk

At first, younger felt shy when he thought about the moment LIKE THEY WERE ABOUT TO KISS!!! but after some mins he got frustrated as why can't the elder talk infront of him and why the fuck is he taking this much time ?! The younger was impatient so, he went to tae with a excuse that the dinner will get cold if he will not eat it now but he listened something that was shocking for him )

Tae(OTP) : DIDN'T I TOLD YOU THAT KILL THE ONE WHO LAYS HIS EYES ON MY BUN! I TOLD HE IS MINE AND NOBODY CAN TAKE HIM FROM ME! JUST DO YOUR FUCKING JOB!! *Throws his phone out of anger*
Kook: hyu-ngie... I--
(Tae's eyes immediately gets soft with care from dark with anger and he just runs to kook and hugs him tightly )
Tae: what happened baby bun?
Kook: U fucking killing the boy who by mistake touched me? By mistake thought that I'm his bof-- *says in disbelief but get's cut off by elder*
Tae: uhh yeah... Like how can he touch what's mine
Kook: I'm still single... How can i be yours Mr kim ?
Tae: don't you love me? Don't you wanna be my boyfiee? Like i can't decide from you behaviour towards me Mr. Jeon but soon to be kim...
(And this made the younger blush hard like they not even boyfriends now and the elder is already giving him his SURNAME?!
but he himself don't know about the questions asked by the Mafia)
Kook: i myself don't know hyungie... I never believed in love and all stuffs
Tae: let's me ask you something and from the answers i will get it that you love me or don't
Kook: but food-- *taehyung glares at him* f-fine! *groans*
Tae: so tell me do i make you blush?
Kook: umm.. som-etimes *looks down at his feet, fiddling with his fingers*
Tae: do you feel something something when i care for you, or i call you by nicknames?
Kook: uhh yeah.. something something feels in my stomach.. i feel butterflies *giggles*
Tae: do you like to have my attention?
Kook: of course why will i not like it?
Tae: okay okay last one, Will you be okay if touch somebody else,. Give my attention to someone else which is not you?
Kook: i will fucking punch you in the face if you ever did that! You got it!!
Tae: I-I I'm sorry i will never do that and let's go now the food will get cold as i have gotten the answer that i wanted *giggles and drags the younger*
Kook: it would have already gotten cold let's heat it and please don't kill that man *puppy eyes*
Tae: okay i will not

(And they finished their dinner after that they went to sleep, in younger's room cuddling each other but CUDDLING? WAIT! WHAT?!!  is there something we all missed?.....)
.
.
.
.
:))) Hello everyone... As a newbie I'm getting few response but i like it and i hope you liked this part.
Stay tuned for next chapter...ignore the grammatical mistakes as English is not my first language...
Love you all
See you in next chapter
💜🦋✨