BABY ANGEL 🦋💜🌼✨

A man in full black (looking hot as hell🖤🔥) steps outside from his shiny black car with a poker face and enters his company ignoring greetings by everyone. Enters directly into his office his secretary following him while telling his schedule to him. After sometime he is working on laptop full concentrated. He is not so comfortable today he is feeling like someone have eyes on him... Someone is watching his every move... He looked around but there was no one... He shrugs this off and start working again....
Yes he is our jungkook... The baby angel...

On the other side...
? : Ohh my how pretty he looks, his doe eyes, bread cheeks , those cheery lips ahhh I'm fully into you baby...
??: Tae, are you alright? Let me check *puts his hand on his forehead*
Tae: don't be dramatic shorty
Jimin : we are bffs from childhood but i have never seen you into someone like this.... You just needs sluts but this time looks like you want someone to be.... Yours mm?
Tae: umm yhh like i want him to be mine that's all i want
Jimin: looks like someone is in love~~
Tae: shut up shorty and let me focus on him.....
.
.
.
[𝑨𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆]
Employee : sir he is leaving to his home
Tae: ohh.... Let's meet baby angel. It's the time to show you who you belong to...*leaves*
.
.
.
.
The Ceo was sitting in car, scrolling through his phone silently
He looks straight when he felt his car stopped
Kook : what happened? *Deep voice*
Driver : there is someone's car infront of us sir..
Kook: then go and fucking check who is it?! *Shouts*
Driver: ye-ss sir *goes out of car to check*
*Gun shot*
*Jungkook rushes out of the car and see a man standing with gun while his driver lying on the road with blood.... jungkook's mind went numb. The man came close to jungkook and picked him up in bridal style while jungkook didn't protest as he thought the man is going to kill him too after that they sat in his car and drove off to the man's mansion*
Jungkook: umm.... Mr. Who are yo-u and wh-at you wa-nt from me ??
Tae: I'm kim taehyung the mafia king.... Well I'm famous don't you know me ?
Jungkook: nope i don't know you
*Sarcastic tone*
Tae: well you should know because you are going to be mine now.
Jungkook : WHAT?! NOO!!!
Tae: ahh shut up... why are shouting?
Jungkook : you are making me your slut? No ohh godd nooo!!
Tae : who said that? I'm going to marry you..
Jungkook: and when i said yes for that *glares at him*
Tae: well do u have a bf?
Jungkook: I h---
Tae: stop it ik you don't have any nor you are married....You can marry me.. I'm handsome, rich, talented... I'm perfect.. where is the reason to say no?
Jungkook: *rolls his eye* still i can't marry an unknown man tho
..i wanted my marriage to be good..full of love and-- *pouts*
Tae: *pecks his pout* don't pout baby u don't know how much i have waited for this... I can't resist now
Jungkook : *blushing* how dare you to kiss me huh? And from when u know me?*low voice*
Tae: well 6 month 3 weeks 2 days... I would have get you on the day i saw you but i thought you should focus on your career first....and ik each and every single thing about you and what you want... So relax babe i ain't doing anything to you...
.
.
(Yhh yhh tae is right when tae fist saw jungkook that time he was new and just got into business)
.
.
.
.
.
.
That's all for first part
Please comment and tell me how is it... 💜🌼
Ik it's not that good.. I'm new at this + English is not my first language so pls ignore the mistakes...

 I'm new at this + English is not my first language so pls ignore the mistakes