love??? 🌼💜✨🦋

Jungkook: i wanted to marry someone whom i love not an unknown person....*pouts sadly looking down*
Tae: look babe... You are going to fall in love with only when you are going to spend your precious time with me and if u knew that I'm mafia then you would have never ever said yes to spend time with me so i had to kidnap you ...*smiles proudly*
Jungkook: i will spend time with you but i wanna go my home pweasee....
Tae: well you never act like that with anyone then why are you being so cute with me??? You are always rude with everyone
Jungkook: abb-b I-i we are friends right and i don't had any so....*he himself was confused*
Tae: friends? Hmm but tonight u have to stay with me and don't worry i won't do anything...
Jungkook: uhh kk *rolls his eyes*
but dare to do anything i will kill you...
Tae: oohh already into Mafia Queen's character *mumbles*
Jungkook: what did you said?
Tae : nothing.... Let's go inside we are here
*Jungkook was hesitating but then tae dragged him inside saying "it's our house don't hesitate" on which jungkook blushed while getting dragged... But wait! Why is he even blushing?.... Is this love*

❀❀❀❀❀

(After some chit chat while having dinner tae told jungkook his room and went to his room.... Jungkook was lying on the bed with too much thoughts in his head.... He can't trust an unknown person who is also a mafia.... Jungkook went towards the door as he heard a knock)
Jungkook : what are you doing here?
Tae : *enters his room* I-I want to tell something....
*Jungkook just hummed, Taehyung remained silent for sometime and then spoke*
Tae: i lo-ve you..i rea-lly love so much.... I have never loved anyone...i had many sluts but this time i have realised that it's love... I just want to spend my whole time with you i feel hap-py when y-ou are happy you are ever-ything to me...Ca-n we like spe-nd time with ea-ch other after yo-ur work tomorrow?
*Jungkook smiles at him....both of them was confused that how can they be so familiar with each other*
Jungkook: i would love to spend time with you.... Don't be emotional *smiles* let's be in touch...here is my phone number....
Tae: *he was happy but also confused from the sudden behaviour of younger*
Tae: wait is this right no.?
*Jungkook checks the number and nods as yes*
Tae: REALLY?!! OMG kook ahh ilysm
Jungkook: you have confessed to me 3 times already but would you tell me now what happened?
Tae : not now but in morning don't leave without telling or i will kidnap you again *and he rushes out of his room being all happy leaving a confused jungkook behind*

.
.
.
This is your author here if there is any mistake please ignore it as English is not my first language
And I'm new at this.. this my first story so please support me 🙃