🖤 The plan is in action🖤

It is now the next day which means it's the day we put the plan into action. The plan was Stan will tell Richie he wants to take him out for dinner at Hogsmade and I will tell Eddie the same thing and then we will accidentally run into each other then Stan is going to ask Richie if he wants to go to the movie and hopefully he'll say yes, and then I'll ask Eddie and again hopefully he'll say yes, and then when they ask what we are gonna see I tell them that me and Stan have plans so we can't go enjoy your guys date and me and Stan walk off and they go on a date and hopefully tell each other they like each other. But that's not until later after our last class right now we are in the food hall having breakfast me and Eddie are sitting at the Slytherin table talking when Mila's friend Pansy comes up to us "here we go again" I said under my breath so only Eddie could hear which caused him to giggle. "What is it Pansy?" I asked not looking at her "Y/n I know you don't like me or any of us but it gives you no right to put the Pertrifocus Totalus spell and petrifies her." She said with tears running down her face as I turn to look at her when she said the spell "I'm sorry I have no idea what your talking about I haven't seen Mila since I punched her in the face" I said with a confused look on my face I didn't realise that everyone was looking at me in pure horror. "Oh don't play dumb we all know you hate her guts and if it wasn't you who else would of done it?!" She screamed in my face making me stand up to face her "listen Pansy I get that I hate her and she hates me but I wouldn't go at my way to petrify her unless she started another fight" I stated "oh please as if I would believe you especially after I saw you last night in the library which is where she got petrified." She said 'shit I didn't know someone saw me' I thought. "Okay yes I did go to the library last night after everyone was asleep but she wasn't there when I went in or at least I don't think she was" I said looking at her "then what were you doing in there because I know damn well you weren't getting a book." She said looking me dead in the eyes. I couldn't tell her what I was doing in front of everyone "I- uh- I was" I kept stuttering "see? I knew you were lying!" She exclaimed "she's not lying" a voice spoke I looked to the person who spoke it was Stan. "How would you know me goody two shoes?" She said looking at him to me then she laughed "haha no way don't tell me you guys hooked up in the library last night!" She screamed laughing "no we didn't we were talking about something which we might as well tell them now Y/n" Stan said looking at me. 'We'll change of plans ig' I thought to myself "Richie Eddie?" I said making the two of them look at me, "me and Stan met up last night in the library to talk about the surprise we had for you two and now thanks to Pansy it's ruined". I said looking down "what surpris?" Eddie asked making Richie agree with him "me and Stan were gonna take you guys to hogsmade for a little dinner surprise then go see a movie" I said looking at them "why?" Richie asked "because Stan wanted to get to know Eddie more and I wanted to get to know you more" I stated. "So you didn't petrify her?" Pansy asked making me look at her, "no I didn't but whoever did could still be here" I said as the bell rang signalling that our classes were about to start. I grabbed my stuff and started walking to my class when I heard someone running behind me I turned around to see Eddie, Richie, and Stan "what's up guys?" I asked looking at them "are we still going to hogsmade later?" Eddie asked. I looked at Stan who smiled and nodded "if you guys want to" I said with a smirk they then jumped up and hugged me "okay now let's go to class" Stan said as we started walking again.
//time skip to after classes//
Classes are now over and me and Eddie are walking to the Slytherin dorms to get ready we were all gonna dress fancy.
Y/n's