🖤The Chase 🖤

//Y/n Pov//:

After that little event on the train I couldn't help but smile at him calling me by that nick name I guess I didn't realise the train had stopped until I felt a tap on my shoulder "Aye Y/n let's go the train is here" The voice and I recognized as Eddie's "Alright alright I'm coming" I said as I grabbed my stuff and walked off of the train. I really couldn't stop thinking about what Stan had called me. "Hey Y/n you good you seem out of it"? Richie asked as we entered the school doors "what? oh yeah I'm good just thinking about how I have to deal with Mila again" I said with annoyance in my voice. Mila is Eddie's toxic little girlfriend who really doesn't like me bc I am close with Eddie. "Ah ok good luck with her I have seen how she treats Eddie and others" he said and that ended our convo. After a few seconds of walking we made it to the food hall were we then all had to be seated in our house tables. I quickly found Eddie and Mila talking even though it looks more like she is yelling at him. I decided it was best to go save him from her so I walked up to them "Hey Eds let's go we have to go to our seats" I said with a smile as I leaned my arm on his shoulder. "Um excuse you can't you see I'm talking to my boyfriend"? Mila said with a angry look on her face 'wow she really hates me don't she?' I thought to myself. "Yeah well I want to go sit down at the table and my bestfriend needs to be with me, and besides I'm sure poor little Eds here is getting annoyed with your voice I mean even looking at you gives me a headache I'm surprised Eds can even stan your voice. Anyway Toddles we gotta go sit down" I said with a petty smile on my face then I dragged Eds to the table and made him sit down. "Thanks Y/n any longer there and I swear she would of exploded with anger" he said said with a small chuckle "What were you guys even arguing about this time"? I asked in a whisper. "She was jealous bc I spent all summer with you" he said with a small smile "Why don't you just break up with her she is toxic and besides your-" I paused for minute hoping he would get the hint. He did thank god "Yeah I know but it's hard" he said looking down "how about I break it off for you"? I asked looking at him. "Yeah I would like that" he said looking at me "ok-" I started saying until I was cut off by a loud voice. "Good afternoon Hogwarts students welcome back to another year of Hogwarts" Dumbledore's voice boomed through the hall he then went on to explain all the events that should be happening this year. I wasn't really paying attention I was still thinking about stan's little nickname he called me on the train. "And that concludes this talk, now please head to your dormitory and get rested for class tmr". I slowly came back to my senses and got up with everyone else. As I was walking towards the Slytherin dormitory with Eddie by my side talking about some random shit I could care less for. All I know is it's about being nice to Mila when I break it off for him as we were walking to through the hallway I hear someone call our names. I stop and turn around only to see stan and the others trying to catch up to us. "Oh shit sorry hey guys whats up"? I asked while continuing walking towards the dormitory's "Just wanted to walk there with yous" Richie said as he walked beside me and threw his arm around my shoulders. I smiled a little and shook my head "Ha Ha ok nice try Rich but not a chance" I said as I grabbed his fingers with my hand and pushed his arm off of me. "Why are you so meannn"? He whined behind me "Bc I am what you gonna do abt it"? I asked with a smirk bc I love a good challenge. Richie went quite then spoke again "I'm gonna tickle you" he said as I turned around to face him and saw he had his hands ready to tickle me. "Ok only if you can catch me"! I screamed the last part then stuck out my tongue at him as I started running away from them "Your on" Richie said as he started chasing me around the hallways. After a few minutes of running I came to the Slytherin door thingy so I quickly said the password and hopped through into the common room. After a few minutes The door opened and Eds walked through "You and Richie are such fucking kids" he said as he shook his head "Yeah well you love this kid and this kid is also gonna head to bed bc I am tired from running away from Rich which btw that boy can run pretty fast" I said with a small smile. I then walked up to Eddie and gave him a hug with a quick kiss on the cheek bc that's what he do "night night Eds" I said as I walked up to the girls bedrooms "Night N/n" he said as he walked to his room. After I got to my room I quickly got changed into pj's and laid in bed. I still couldn't get the nickname out of my head 'I guess I will just try and sleep it off' I thought as I closed my eyes and drifted off into a peaceful slumber.