🖤The secret is out🖤

⚠️WARNING METIONS OF ABUSE AND R@PE⚠️

After my classes I headed to the quidditch field to cheer on Eddie and The others while they practice while I was walking down the halls I kept hearing people whispering and saw them pointing at me I thought nothing of it bc it was most likely about the fight. Or so I thought.

As I entered the quidditch field I walked up behind Eddie and tapped him on the shoulder he then turned around and smiled at me. "Whats up Y/n"? He asked looking at me "Hey just came by to wish you all luck and to ask is everyone pointing and whispering about me because of the fight"? I asked looking at him before he could answer tho he looked behind me and saw the one and only Mila. "Hey slut I have a question" She said as I turned around "what is it cheater"? I asked unamused, "Is it true that you got abused at home"? She asked loudly caring everyone's attention smirking. "I'm sorry what?" I asked in disbelief "My girl Charlie overheard your little convo with That so called "fag" kid" I knew who she was talking about. I went silent not knowing what to say She laughed. "So it is true" she said smiling, I looked around at everyone they all looked shocked and sad. "Hang on what is she talking about"? Eddie asked me making me turn around, 'fuck. I forgot he didn't know' I thought to myself. "Oh after all these years of you guys knowing each other he doesn't know" she said. "She's lying right"? He asked looking at me, I took a deep breath trying not to cry "no she isn't" I said looking down. "Hahaha see everyone little miss perfect doesn't have such a perfect life" she said making all her minions laugh. I snapped "NO MY LIFE ISN'T PERFECT, I HAVE BEEN ABUSED, I HAVE BEEN ATTACKED, I HAVE NEARLY DIED 4 TIMES, AND I WAS RAPED!, SO NO MY LIFE IS NOT PERFECT BUT I HAVE MY BEST FRIENDS AND THEY ARE MY FAMILY SO GO FUCK YOURSELF MILA!". I screamed at her with tears running down my face. Everyone was silent. I took that as my leave and started walking away, little did I know a certain Ravenclaw saw the whole thing and he was about to become my greatest savour.

END SORRY IT TOOK ME SO LONG I HAVE BEEN VERY BUSY WITH FAMILY BUT IM STARTING THE NEW CHAPTER NOW