15| Gone.°

It's been a couple of weeks since the fight, Avery's been in touch with Robby

It's been a couple of weeks since the fight, Avery's been in touch with Robby. She was still suspended so she went to go talk to robby.

The address he sent was a beach. Their was no one there besides her, looking around she spotted someone under cliff the shade covering there face. "Robby?"

"Hi, V" He walked out of the shaded area to reveal a very handsome short haired Robby. "You've cut your hair."

He laughed, coming closer and embracing the girl in a tight hug. "Listen I wanted to say I'm sorry for what happened at the end of the fight." She sighed and pulled back.

Keeping and arm around his back, a hand on his neck she smiled. "I know it was an accident, anger doesn't do anyone justice."

He smiled, pulling her into a hug once again. "I love the haircut, it's better than the other one you had." They both laughed.

"Is that all your gonna talk about?" Robby questioned, going back over to the shade and sitting down in the sand.

"Maybe."

"Whatever come over here."

Avery nodded, going over and sitting next to the boy. "Cozy."

"Shut up, I brought blankets that I stole from the LaRusso's before I left."

He unrolled the blanket and put it over  both their legs. "Blanket in sand? Just
harsh dude, I could never live out in the wild like you." Robby rolled his eyes.

"Your rude you know that right?" She nodded with a laugh.

They both talked a bit longer than just sat there looking out at the water.

"How's your relationship with Jasper?" Robby blurted out, looking directly at
Avery ready for an answer.

She sighed and turned to look and make eye contact. "We broke up.. I figured out that he cheated on me during the party."

"Party's don't do us any justice either, promise me you won't invite me to a party ever again." Avery nodded with a laugh.

"You guys invited me to the party so.."

"Never let me go to party's."

"I Avery Gomez promise, Robert Swayze Keene, to never ever let you go to a party again."

"It is done.." Robby leaned in and connected there lips, deepening the kiss by the second.

All the next parts were blurry.

...

Opening her eyes, Avery looked around, covering her naked body while standing up and walking over to where Robby sat.

Sitting cris cross apple sauce, a pair of sweats hung loosely around his waist. "That blanket isn't gonna do you any good."

Slinging over the shirt he had next to him, Avery put it on as it swallowed her body whole. "If you ever go to juvie, don't get your ass beat by anyone."