7| Punched in the heart°

~~~~———————————————~~~~

"Sick a Cobra Kai Party, glad to be apart of it when I'm not on the team" Avery punched her brothers shoulder.

"Yeah? Well be glad I invited you, because I told dad I was bringing you to a fucking movie." Pedro rolled his eyes.

"Whatever I'm just glad there's booze, and that I'm seeing Eli is having a great time" She looked over at 'Hawk' making out with moon the so called popular girl.

"And I like how Dimitri is trying to talk to girls" They both laugh, it was going terrible.

The both of them hear a scream, turning over, they see Yasmin getting a massive wedgie. "Ouch, that's a new vagina"

Pedro nodded. "Why the hell are we so lonely?" He asked Avery, she just shrugged. "You are I'm not, I just choose not to talk to a lot of people you my man in the other hand, I saw how lonely you were at the dance."

"You really need your girlfriend to be here" Avery laughed one more time before taking a swig of her beer. "Yeah.."

She patted her brother back before turning to face the back of Miguel's head looking at something. "What the hell?"

"What?" Pedro questioned her, looking her direction he noticed Robby and Sam walking down the hill holding hands.

Miguel went up to the two. It seemed like they were arguing, Robby tried to intervene but Miguel pushed him to the floor.

"Hey, hey! Miguel stop it!" Avery went over to them, Pedro following after her. "Hey, man, you wanna try that again?" Robby got back up quickly going up to Miguel.

"Try it again? Huh? It's already bad enough you go to dinner with my girl. But my best friend too!" Miguel yelled.

"Wait what? I told you to stay away from my sister!" Pedro went to punch Robby but Sam got in the way of that. "Shit Sam im sorry" He tried to help her up, well the 3 of them did Avery just watched.

"You assholes!" Sam pushed them off, getting up on her own. "What the hell was that? The both of you are insane..my dad was right about Cobra Kai."

"Good luck at the tournament. I won't be there. Avery you coming or staying?" Miguel and Pedro turned their attention to her waiting for a response.

"Yeah, Im coming with wait for me in the car I just have to get some stuff.." Sam nodded, giving them one last look then leaving to her car.

Avery collected her things, meeting up with Robby and Sam after.

"Hey uhm, Sam is it cool if I stay over?" Avery asked. "Yeah I don't mind, pretty sure my parents won't either so you can just stay in the guest bedroom."

"I can walk home from your house, I just need to talk to Mr. LaRusso" Sam nodded.

Avery looked at Sam. "I'm sorry about my brother, I didn't know he was gonna try to punch are you ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine, he's a pretty weak puncher so nothing to worry about" She laughed.

The car got silent, so Avery decided to change it with small talk. "So Robby..are you gonna compete at the all valley tournament?.."

"I don't think so, I mean it's just me and I don't have that much practice." Avery just nodded, giving him a small smile.

A/n

Short chapter since I already started the tournament on a new one.