0.15{Saving you} ⚠️

Blood, torture, guns, attempted rape
Read at your own risk ❤️
{Pete}

I start to go in and out of unconsciousness as he drags the knife along my thighs leaving blood spattered, I'm numb to the pain, my crud silenced from the amount of screaming I did.
Screaming Vegas's name made him angrier, as he still continues to hurt me I start to think back on the first day I met him, wondering how a sweet man could have become the monster that he is now.
And I wonder how I could of ever loved him at some point in my life

Flashback
-First meet
I stare as he walks in, the new bodyguard assigned to master Kim.
Blonde hair that was styled back to perfection, a cute bitten nose and a soft smile.
"Hi I was assigned to show you around, I'm Pete, the head bodyguard for khun Tankhun " I smile brightly at him, he smiles back in a way that lights something inside of me.
The hairs on the back of my neck stand when he puts his hand on my shoulder.
Dominating me almost.
"Hello Pete "
-sunshine's and Daisy's
We hold hands walking through the market, I was so in love that's I felt nauseous.
A necklace with a tiny blue pendent catches my eye, next thing I know he's buying it and turning me so he can put it on.
"Now you belong to me Pete" I shiver at his words and don't realize I shivered in fear

-first crack in the glass
"I didn't do anything " I sobbed holding my head in my hands, feeling guilt over an incident that wasn't my fault.
"Don't lie now Pete, I saw you hugging him, showing off your smile like your some kind of slut"! He screams punching the wall.
I continue to shake my head, no I didn't wet are just friends.
You didn't do anything wrong Pete.
"It's your fault "! He screams
I must of done something flirtatious and didn't realize.

"I'm sorry" I hasn't my head, his words and screaming making me dizzy, his hands come to my face.
"Good boy"

- someone who loves you wouldn't do this
My body falls to the ground as he pushes me to the ground, straddling my hips and punching me in the the face.
I'm in shock that the pain doesn't register yet
He continues to scrape, hit and slap me until my eyes close.

End of flashbacks
Vegas
We found out that Pete must have his phone with him, his location on.
The warehouse in the far south of our home town
We got into the car, me Porsche and Kinn with all the bodyguards we  could get.
I load my gun and look at my ring, bringing them to my lips I kiss it.
This is either going to be a bloodshed the minute we try to save Pete.
I'll kill anyone who gets in my way