0.9 {missing you 18+}

Pete
"Your aggravating me" Vegas says trying to keep a straight face.
"Vegassss"! I whine holding his waist tightly in hopes he won't leave this bed or me, "Pete you know this is important to me I'll only be gone the weekend, I'll be back Monday" he says turning me into my back, straddling my hips while holding my hands.
"I'll miss you "
"I'll miss you more"
He kisses my lips softly reaching down to pull the duvet away from my maker lower half.
"What are you doing"? I squirm as he blows on my stomach.
"Giving you a mind blowing orgazim before I leave" he smirks.
"Vegas" my giggles turn into moan as soon as he hooks my legs around his shoulders his tongue inside my hold.
My back and hips lift as the sensation floods through me causing me to go light headed.
My fingers go to his hair pulling harshly as his tongue finds my sweat spot.
My hips moving with the rhythm of his tongue.
"I need to leave in 5 minutes Pete" he says removing his toy he as kissing my lips.
"Enough time to fuck my brains out" I say boldly unzipping his trousers and revealing him.
His eyes lock with mine.
"Raw"?
"Hmm"
He flips me into my stomach and hips my hips up
I shouldn't have agreed to this.
He slams into me unprepared while biting my back, and one hand tight around my neck.
Moans leave me as he slams into me hard and raw, causing pain mixed with pleasure just as I like.
The pain is almost gone when I push back my bum to meet his thrusts
My whole body is sore as he pushes my face into the mattress while fucking me with no mercy.
He slips out of me and flips me into my back, my legs widening for him to enter again.
Our eyes lock together, his eyes full of lust and love, I couldn't look away or keep my moans at bay, wrapping my legs around him I pull him deeper inside of me until all I can feel is him inside of me, driving me crazy.
"Vegas"
"Pete"
Our moans fill the room as we both reach our release.
-
"He's grown so much" Kinn coos holding Venice in his arms while me and Porsche stare open mouth at him.
Kuhn Kinn no more it's daddy Kinn now.
"Shia "! Porsche whispers harshly.
"What"? I hiss back.
"He's gonna want a child now" Porsche says like it's the worst thing in the world.
"I can't do that my stomach is perfect" he adds.
"Porsche your a man" I point out the obvious trying not to laugh at my struggling dumb friend.
He waits for me to explain.
"Men can't give birth you dumb fool" I hit his arm laughing at his red face.
"Your supposed to be my best friend Pete"
"I am and as my duty as best friend I need to correct you when your dumb" I smile cheekily at him.
I walk over to Kinn and take Venice.
"Listen I need your help" Kinn says sitting down and pulling Porsche onto his lap.
"Something wrong"? I ask sitting also with Venice asleep in my arms.
"A mission a dangerous one, I need you to help" he says eying me .
"I know since your injury Vegas won't be happy" wait what?
"Vegas doesn't decide anything for me" I say comfy.
Kinn smirked.
"So you in"?
"Hell yes"
"Your so hot In your bodyguard mode" Porsche blurted our causing Kinn to wack his shoulder.
Shia Vegas will kill me