0.13 {jealousy 18+}

Vegas.
My fingers grip the glass of whisky thightly as I watch Pete and arm hug in our courtyard from my window.
What and why is Pete letting that bastard touch him like this?!
I sit in my desk chair listening to his footsteps as he comes up the stairs into my office.
His face is happy as he unpacks his back and takes out his camera.
"Did you have fun"? I ask getting up, he's confused when he looks at me.
I take this time to drink him in, he's wearing his low rise tight slacks with a white snug belly jumper.
His hair messy.
Beautiful.
Ready to be ruined.
"I don't want you to talk with him again" I threaten walking closer to me.
Expecting Pete to be a little scared I'm surprised to see his eyes dark.
"Oh really"? He hisses standing up and setting his camera down, he looks at me in annoyance.
"We're just friends " he says firmly standing his ground.
My blood is boiling with anger and jealousy.
I scoff slightly mocking him.
"Not every friend I have wants to sleep with me" Pete says stepping close, his gaze lit.
I try to control my anger but I'm slipping bit by bit,
"You don't get to have a fucking say in who I can and can't have as friends "! He snaps.
That's it, I see red as I grab his waist harshly before throwing him into my desk without a care .
To my surprise he's already taking off his top while shoving all of my paperwork out of the way.
He looks at me with humor and lust.
"Teach me a lesson sir "

Pete
My body swayed as he slammed into me, my back scraping of the desk as he fucks me into it, my mouth opens as shameless moans escape, he's holding my throat, cutting of my air supply as he slides out making me groan at the empty feeling before slamming back in until he was fully inside, my hands grip his back and my hips rise to meet his thrusts,
My vision is getting blurry and my cock twitch's as I cum undone screaming his name as he fills me with his release.
"Fucking jealous asshole" I mange to say as he still moves inside my sensitive core.
"I'm sorry " he breaths out sincerely.
You made it up to me

We're laying side by side at his mothers meadow, silence overtaken us but still comfortable, the sun is out today casting a beautiful sunny glow on Vegas's face, I pause to let my eyes drink him in, how lucky did I get?
To have this beautiful person by my side.
"I can't wait to marry you" I hear him say suddenly his eyes locking with mine.
I don't say anything back, instead I take his hand and press a kiss to it.
"Forever"

-
Vegas
I hold him in my arms as he starts to drift off, my lips touch his forehead as I gently rub his back, I can't wait to marry you Pete.