Chapter 32

Chapter 32

    "Hey, hey, you know, this monthly exam is related to the quota of the summer camp."

    "I knew it earlier."

    "Only the top 20 have a chance to get in. Do you know who in our class got the quota?"

    "You I'm afraid I'm not a fool, who else is there besides Sister Yang."

    "Wrong!"

    ...

    Ji Ci came back from the bathroom, and at some point this topic that had been discussed all morning came up again. When I was fetching water, I heard chatter in the front row. After a few classes, the flames of war blew to the back row again.

    "Hey," Pei Ling pouted her chin hard at those who were talking about grades, "Did you hear what they said?"

    Ji Ci followed her gaze and nodded, "Yeah."

    "They said Zuo Yang was not selected, and said that you were the number one in the monthly exam, is it true or not?"

    Pei Ling seldom participates in gossip about grades, this time is different, firstly, the protagonist is related to her friends, secondly, This news has reached the point where even she can't help but say a few words.

    "Fake." Ji Ci smiled and gave her reassurance: "I didn't even say that Zuo Yang failed the exam in the first place."

    This monthly exam sheet is really not too difficult for her in terms of English, because In her impression, this set of papers seems to have been done in the real world.

    She kept in mind that the original owner was the last character design, and she made too many improvements all of a sudden and was criticized by others, so she made several mistakes on purpose.

    It is definitely unrealistic to say that she is number one. Besides, Zuo Yang's English score was like a bug in the first year of high school. So these claims from them are simply untenable, and I don't know who spread them.

    "That's true." Pei Ling was thoughtful, but something was wrong after thinking about it: "But, Aunt Zhang called Zuo Yang out just now, and she hasn't come back yet."

    "..."

    "Impossible." Ji Ci looked at the door, and his own judgment had already been shaken: "Maybe I found her for the summer camp quota."

    "Then I don't know." Pei Ling lazily lay down on the table Up: "It doesn't matter to me anyway."

    Ji Ci: "..."

    It can't be true,

    I don't know what to complain about for a while.

    She deliberately made so many mistakes and still won the first place? And Zuo Yang is always very humble in front of people, but she can see that she is bound to win this spot.

    Complicated moods continued until the end of the seventh period.

    Class 5 and Class 6 were in the same classroom for Sipin open class, Ji Ci didn't want to squeeze the stairs so he came back late, and ran into Zuo Yang who was coming back from the bathroom in the corridor.

    Zuo Yang's complexion is not very good. In fact, she used to not have many facial expressions, and she has some high-cold attributes. Now she deliberately has a calm face, as if she is telling others not to disturb.

    The two happened to arrive at the door at the same moment, the door was so narrow that only one person could pass through it, Ji Ci stopped to avoid her, unexpectedly she stopped too.