Chapter 27

Chapter 27

    Bai Yueli frowned, feeling

    strange and unfamiliar in her heart, but she couldn't say exactly why.

    If I had to find a reason, it might be that the girl's smile couldn't match the inherent impression of her in her heart.

    "Xiaoci." Bai Yueli called again, but this time, his eyes and tone were slightly alienated.

    There is a retro-style wall clock on the beautifully carved wall, the dial is ringing, and the second hand rings three times without passing the 12 position.

    The surrounding scenery changed from clear to blurred, and then gradually returned to clear. Ji Ci felt as if his head had been pricked by a needle. When he saw the beautiful girl in front of him, she wondered, "Senior sister?"

    What's going on.

    The girl's voice will dispel the doubts in her heart, Bai Yueli's brows are slightly relieved, and her half-closed fingers are completely loosened.

    She evenly smiled: "Why did you come here?"

    "I..." Aunt Bai called me here.

    These words came to Ji Ci's heart unconsciously.

    Yes, she did hear what Bai Yun meant. But why didn't she have the sense of reality that she had personally experienced, it was just like a dream, and after waking up, it gradually became an illusion when recalled.

    "Xiaoci's family members have all gone to other places. She stays at home alone and the elders are worried. Professor Ji and I are old friends. There are many vacancies in the villa, so let her come here for a while."

    At this time, Bai Yun walked in, Explain the reason why Ji Ci couldn't speak.

    After listening to Ji Ci, he nodded vigorously.

    After Bai Yun said, that was the case, maybe it was because the car was too boring, so she didn't have such a deep impression of what happened before.

    It seems that during this period of time, I have stayed up too much for the monthly exam. These days, I should pay more attention to my work and rest and go to bed early.

    Bai Yueli thought about it.

    That day in the hospital, she roughly understood what her aunt meant by the so-called "old friend" with Professor Ji. Now, it is not surprising that she would bring Ji Ci to the Bai family villa.

    Bai Yun said: "Yueli, aunt is busy these days, can you take care of Xiao Ci for me? It happens that you are also from the same school, and you are good friends with each other, right?"

    Bai Yueli nodded and looked at Ji Ci , said: "This is natural."

    She walked over and brought Ji Ci's suitcase over, and saw the girl was carrying a black travel bag on her shoulders, and asked softly, "Are you all these things?"

    "Ah, yes "As the girl approached, the rich fragrance of flowers lingered on the tip of her nose. Her body was different from the formal one at school, with white t-shirt and hot pants, long hair pulled up casually, and a few strands hanging down in small pieces. She was dressed like a home, It has more of a different charm, like a good wife who stays at home...

    ah, what the hell.

    Even Bai Yun saw the slight redness in her ears, and smiled: "Xiao Ci, then you should get along well with this sister, ask her or me if there is anything you don't understand, and that one, Jiang Yun, I will help you."