Chapter 12

Chapter 12

    "Senior sister, you must be careful of Fan Kexin." The

    girl's voice and the gentle breeze rippling on the rooftop.

    Her eyes were sincere and sincere, fearing that Bai Yueli would not trust her, she hastily added: "Please trust me, I will not lie to you!"

    The Ji Ci that reviewed the full text couldn't be more clear,

    Fan Kexin is as famous as her in the campus chapter One of the only two villains, one controls the front line, the other takes over the late line, one mentally hurts the heroine, and the other physically hurts the heroine.

    Coincidentally, every time the two of them hurt the heroine, Jifeng appears beside the heroine, and he can be called Jifeng's left and right guardian on the road of chasing love.

    In the book, Ji Feng marked Bai Yueli.

    Because she didn't hurt any passers-by, Bai Yueli's gentle and Buddhist temperament only thought that her fever period had come earlier, and she didn't investigate the source. At first, Fan Kexin still had a conscience, worried that something might happen to Bai Yueli and regretted it Drugs were added to the fruit tea, but jealousy made her gradually go crazy, and her methods became more and more despicable.

    ·The

    breeze brushed her cheeks,

    comfortable and refreshing,

    but Ji Ci's heart was restless, a little cold sweat broke out in the palms of her hands, and as soon as the fever passed, rationality was above sensibility, and she couldn't help but regret, what position did she use to remind ? Whenever Bai Yueli said "Why did you say that?", how should she reply?

    Bai Yueli suddenly smiled with a complicated expression, as if

    helpless, as if sighing.

    This girl is really strange, the reckless aura she had at first was gone now, she kept dodging her gaze, and she showed timidity again.

    "I see," Bai Yueli nodded, and said softly, "Thank you."

    Huh?

    Ji Ci looked up blankly,

    why didn't she ask anything?

    Bai Yueli ignored her surprised expression, tilted her head, smiled sweetly, and her eyes were crescent-like.

    Ji Ci pursed her lips, the restlessness in her heart seemed to flow to her face along with the blood, her cheeks were extremely hot, especially the part at the tips of her ears.

    "The senior sister..." When she spoke, her voice was unusually low and hoarse: "I'm going back to class."

    Bai Yueli nodded.

    Ji Ci opened the iron door, and when he was done, he turned his head again: "You have to remember, I'm not joking with you!"

    Bai Yueli smiled and waved goodbye to her.

    Ji Ci's cheeks were puffed up,

    as if he was sulking.

    Maybe the other party trusted too lightly, she always felt that that smile was perfunctory, felt like she was punching cotton, and she had a lot of words to convince the other party but she couldn't say it.

    When she went downstairs, she was also relieved.

    The reason why I have that kind of thought is because her identity as the original owner is insignificant to Bai Yueli. Compared with Fan Kexin, she is not a "bad record" person.