《 Chapter 4: Pristine Peaks 》

As the ship flies through space, Y/N was leaning against the window looking at the text from her phone that she received from Bowser Junior.

"Hey, BJ. Do you know where your dad is?"

"No, sorry. I don't where he went after dropping us off to your house."

"I seriously hope you guys didn't mess up anything and at least, clean up 😠"

"No, worries. I promise. Hopefully... 😅😅"

"Uh-huh...😒😒"

"Anyways! When are you going to make it official?"

Y/N raised her eyebrow by that and replied back to him.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, when are you and Bowser are going to become mother and father? I really wanted to call you more than just 'Miss Y/N'"

This made her blush in embarrassment as she hadn't thought about marriage yet with Bowser. Sure, they had a talk about it, but they weren't ready for it yet. Not until their secret will be revealed to everyone soon.

"Well... Maybe someday? I'm not sure."

"You better become my momma sooner than later. You're the best one I could ever ask for."

Seeing him write that made her smile fondly. She glances over to see the others are joining in to see what planet they're heading off to.

"I gotta go. The world cannot be saved without me and my friends."

"Okay. See you, momma! 💕"

Y/N tears up at that and will hear it from his own words soon. She gets out of the text message from BJ and went to the next one, which is Bowser. Y/N thinks for a moment of what to say before typing it.

"Hey, Bowser. Where are you? I'm getting worried about you ever since Cursa took over the world, including your minions. Please let me know that you're okay."

She waited for a moment for him to reply when she heard Mario calls over to her. She quickly shoves her phone in her pocket and goes over to the group as she stands next to Edge. The hologram shows the big snowy mountain with ice.

"We are approaching Pristine Peaks! Nothing warms the heart and awakens the senses like its crisp, fresh snowfalls, and the sound of hot cocoa mugs clanking together over hearty laughter at spirited outdoor fondue parties!" Beep-0 said, looking happy and excited.

"Atmospheric scans indicate that its temperature has plummeted - it is now a frozen, Darkmess-infested wasteland, where ice caves rife with danger offer little shelter from treacherous climbs through steep mountain cliffs. Also, fondue pots are difficult to clean and major cause of serious burn injuries." Jeanie explained, bursting his bubble.

"Well, I know who I'm NOT going to add as my 'plus one' for their annual Radgnar Riders Snowboard Festival!" Beep-0 sassed, looking offended.

Rabbid Y/N and Y/N snickered. The ship soon heads into the planet where everything is snowy as they fly past the mountain that was covered in Darkmess before landing by where all the covered snow trees are. The group walked out only to feel a very cold breeze and they covered themselves to at least stay warm. They looked over to see almost everything is frozen as they could see ice spikes on the ground.

"As my analysis confirmed, this 'winter wonderland' feels more like a winter wasteland." Jeanie said. "There is a Darkmess Tentacle north of us in the mountains - the likely source of this blizzard which induces misery on everyone it touches."