《 Chapter 2: Giant Enemies 》

Back to Mario and others, they're now inside the temple as they look around the maze in awe. Later, they saw a cream-colored Spark as it flies across a river and head further inside the temple. Rabbid Luigi pointed to where the Spark had gone off to.

"There! I saw the Spark of Light! It went over that big ol' crevice!"

Rabbid Y/N noticed that they can't cross since the water level is too low and the floating platform connecting the two sides of the river is too far down to jump to. Looking around, Beep-0 noticed a narrow ravine that feeds the river, its flow blocked by some large, moveable bricks.

"Hmm... Perhaps we could cross over it with that plank, but we'd need to raise the water level there somehow..."

Rabbid Mario looks at the first block closest to him and pushes it to the left, causing the water to move, creating a flow.

"Nice work, Rabbid Mario!" Rabbid Y/N gave him thumbs up.

Luigi helps out and goes over to the second pair. He moves the one on the right up and the one on the left to the right, making more water flow. Only three more blocks left as Peach move the next block to the left, while Mario move the one on the right up, and Y/N move the final block to the right. The water flow then hit towards the big wheel as it starts moving, making the machine from above release water and creating the water level high enough to make the floating platform make a bridge for them to cross. As soon as they to the other side, they continue on their search for the Spark of Light when they bumped into the Goomba. Rabbid Y/N didn't hesiate to dash at the creature, which causes them to teleport to the Darkmess world where they can see more Goombas and Stooges. Y/N glances at Pyrostar and smirks.

"Show me what you've got, Pyrostar."

With a grin, Pyrostar charges her dual dark saber with the Burn Super Effect. Curious to know what it's capable of, she tosses two of the dark sabers separately towards the Stooge and three of the Goombas. This Burn Super Effect causes extra damage as they ran around with their butt on fire, and they get easily defeated before the two dark sabers flies back to her. Y/N was in awe at the damage.

"Awesome!"

She gives Pyrostar a high-five. Rabbid Luigi throws his Discruptor towards the three Goombas, easily destroying them before his disc flies back to him.

"Yeah!"

Rabbid Peach dashed six of the Goombas.

"Love it!"

Rabbid Mario then dashed three more of the Goombas.

"Alright!"

Then Luigi uses his Sharpshooter and fires one projectile at the last Goomba, destroying it. Later, they're back inside the temple and pursued after the Spark as finally found the Spark of Light by the waterfall. The Spark of Light senses them behind it and turns and screams to see them. Everyone stood there, thinking what to do without scaring it. Y/N slowly approaches the Spark of Light.

"Hey, it's okay. We're here to help you. We're friends." she said, bringing out her hand.

The Spark of Light looks at her for a moment to see if there's any evil intent in her, but after seeing none and a kind face she's giving it, it smiles and was about to fly towards her when a Darkmess Tentacle grabs the Spark and pulls it into the waterfall.

With worry, they all ran towards the waterfall and bursted to the other side with Rabbid Mario wearing a flamingo floatie. They then landed as Rabbid Mario removes the floatie. They ran and stopped in shock to see something in front of them. A loud whirring noise was heard, and they turned to see Rabbid Peach was drying her hair with a hair blower before tossing it aside. Rabbid Peach then gasped to see the building covered in Darkmess Tentacle with the Spark of Light in its hold. It then pull the Spark of Light into the Darkmess, leaving them with worry for that creature.