Austin (Califlorida)

Florida was looking at cute alligator pictures, because he didn't really have anything to at the moment. When suddenly his room door swung open. It was Cali and he seemed very angry and annoyed. "Why dose he always have to...." he started and Florida put down his phone. This wasn't the first time he came to Flo to rant. Usually this would lead to Florida getting to cause more chaos which was always fun. "Why dose Texas get to just say things like that? I just want to talk to Austin" Cali calmed down pretty fast and now seemed only a little sad.

"Well, I want to commit a minor crime. So we have a common goal." He claimed with a realization.

"I do not see how" Cali said. Those things had absolutely no correlation.

"If we steal all of Texas's hats" Florida began to explain. "Then he won't have a hat. So you get to see Austin and I get to steal things. Win win."

"That.... Actually sounds like a good idea." Cali paused in thought for a second. There wasn't a way that this could go wrong. They'd just give the hats back later.

"Aight let's go." Florida grabbed his arm and ran up stairs to Texas's room. Which was right next to Cali's because of Flo's whole putting states next to the states they hate thing.

Texas would be leaving his room at about three, Cali didn't question about why Flo knew that. Either way they snuck into his room while he was gone. Luckily all his hats were all in the same place so they were quite easy to steal. Now all that was left was the hat on his head. Which they could get later at the meeting this evening.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

About an hour later the meeting was about to start. Florida went off with Louisiana as more states began to arrive. They went inside and sat at the table. Cali sat next to Florida this time, as he kind of drifted around and didn't have a specific group or state to sit with.

"Alright, let's begin." The government sat down to start the meeting. Cali glared over at Tex for seemingly no reason, which wasn't entirely out of the ordinary, but Texas noticed something a little different. Not knowing exactly what that was though he just glared back. They looked away as everyone started talking and debating with each other.

As the meeting went on Texas noticed more and began to peice together what was going on. Still not fully knowing, he could still tell that California was planning something, and it didn't seem good. That was annoying.

The meeting concluded and people bagan to slowly leave while chatting with each other. [Tex got mad, realizing, kind of, what Cali was planning] "Don't" He started, glaring at Cali, who backed away. Tex held down his hat as he stepped forward.

"You can't just not let anyone talk to him. It's been so long and..." California nervously rambled on as he continued to back up.

"I don't care if-" Tex started. But he let his hand down, giving Florida the perfect opportunity. He ran up behind Texas and knocked his hat off his head.

There was a brief pause before Texas's anger completely disappear. He look over at Cali and with his accent changed "Hi, friend!" he said excitedly.

"Austin!" Cali's nervous expression turned to a big smile. Florida left them to talk, taking Texas's hat with him. He ended up putting the hat on, because why not. When he looked back he saw Cali's smiling face, which he found very cute. Thier friendship tended to be on and off, because Flo could get a bit too chaotic for Cali. Though he did care him, and honesty hoped Cali felt the same, though he'd never tell him that directly.

It was evident that Texas was trying to regain control as Austin talked. His right arm was trying to get the hat back. Which he eventually did. His smile completely dropped as he stared mostly blankly at California, with slight anger and annoyance underneath the expression. Cali's smile turned nervous before it completely fell.

"I'll give you a head start" Texas crossed his arms. California gave a nervous chuckle before sprinting away. Then Tex ran after him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

California got back a bit winded. Most of the other states had already left. Florida and Louisiana were still there, totally, definitely not committing some sort of crime. "You good sha?" Louis noticed him first.

"Um.. Yeah I'm fine" Cali fixed his breathing before walking back into the meeting room. He grabbed the fidget that he left. And by the time he got out Louisiana had already left, but Florida was still there.

He spun through the hallway on a rolly office chair, that he let spin away and hit a wall when he got up. California walked after him as he was about to go. "Hey Florida" Cali said tugging his arm before he could leave. "Thank you. For helping me with this"

"Yeah, it was fun. We should more things together." They smiled at each other before walking out together.

Word count: 870