🌸Happy Birthday❤️

______________________________
^^ LITERALLY ONE OF MY FAVORITE SONGS 🥵😩

Todays my birthday so I figured I'd give y'all a gift 🫶 (December 23rd)

! Hot Scenes ! (🥵😩)

! Smut !

! Fluff !

! Original AU !

! Douma x Akaza (Dating) !
______________________________

Douma's POV:

I stumbled onto a familiar floor, and I recognized as a biwa chimed a chord. I felt several more presences appear, and I felt excited about the mission meeting. Just another chance to see my boyfriend!~ Yeah. I know. I'm better than everyone else, I mean, I'm dating The Upper Moon 3. How many people can say that? I mean, I wouldn't know. He doesn't tell me about his past love life. I mean, he probably doesn't even remember it. He can't seem to remember any of his past. How sad.

Either way! I got to see my Akaza. We were so damn busy there was never anytime to hang out. Not as much as I'd like anyways. I mean, I guess I would want to spend every second with him, but that's besides the point. I turned to see everyone there at the meeting platform. I smiled widely as I saw my handsome boy. I was there in less than a second, hugging him around his waist. It always flustered him. "Hey Babe.~" I chuckled into his ear. I saw his face turn redder than usual, and I realized it was out of embarrassment. But not a good kind. Did he feel embarrassed by me?.. What if I made him really uncomfortable? I felt my smile drop before I realized. I'm an idiot! We never told the others about us. Of course he's embarrassed. I immediately felt guilty, realizing he felt guilty about punching my head off now. We had been together for a few months now. We had grown immensely close, and he actually turned out to be sweet and caring. Yeah, he was still stubborn and a firebrand but I loved him even more. I smiled to myself realizing he must of felt the same way. I used a blood demon art to send my head flying. Obviously all of the Upper Moons were unbothered by this. Even if Kokushibo disapproved, it was clear he didn't really give two shits since Akaza never listened to him anyway.

My head regenerated and I opened my eyes to find a angry pinkette. He looked like he was about to kill me, but the bright pink blush on his face was adorable. "Not here Douma..." Akaza spoke in a low tone, it seemed he might of wanted to say something else but a voice drowned out everyone else. "Muzan-Sama has arrived." Kokushibo's voice echoed through the endless hall as we jumped to bow. There, from a high platform stood the demon king himself. The demon king looked down on us with a judgmental look. (Sassy Muzan Jackson 😳?!)

After the usual talk of "you all are disappointments" and the occasional "I should kill you all for 'so-and-so' ", the meeting was called to an end. I was about to look for and then follow Akaza, when I saw Daki talking to him. Daki then hugged him tightly, and the other demons gathered around, most of the uppermoons hugged him too. Honestly I've never seen anyone who wasn't super personally close to Akaza ever attempt to hug such a hot head besides myself. It was crazy to see Gyokko and Hantengu, the two who were more scared of Akaza than any demon, also hugging him. Akaza seemed angry to be embraced, but didn't try to get them all off him. I felt a stab of jealousy pierce my heart. I was ready to steal my Akaza away from them but they suddenly broke apart, smiling at Akaza. Daki was saying something I couldn't make out. He then smiled with a handsome and flirty fanged grin, seeming to thank them for something. I saw Daki blush slightly before he ran off. I was absolutely pissed. I dashed over to the others, greeting them like usual. "Hey guys!" I regarded them in a faked cheerful tone, though they couldn't tell the difference. "What were you all talking to Akaza for? It's quite unusual for you all to say something to him that's positive enough to make him smile!" It honestly shocked me that even Kokushibo had been apart of whatever they were doing with Akaza. No matter what it was, Akaza was pretty surprised and happy about it. "Oh.. Well we were just wishing him a Happy Birthday!" Daki looked at me weirdly, as if to say; 'you didn't know that?' How could I forget! Holy shit! I need to find him as soon as I can! "Oh right! Well I best be on my way!" I took off without any further explanation.