Chapter Eight

Short chapter, but it's writer's block again and update is needed!

My Youtube is Babiieester by the way check it out please!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leo

I opened my eyes, finding myself in Matt's bed.

I blinked. I'm in Matt's bed?

I felt someone's arm around my waist too. I looked behind me, to find Matt sleeping like my angel.

He breathed in deeply, then his eyelids fluttered as he woke up.

"Hello there," He propped himself up, using his elbows to support his weight.

"Hey," I smiled back.

"So, boyfriend, how long you liked this sexy body of mine," He shot a knowing smirk at me, and I blushed.

"What did you call me?" I all but squeaked.

"Boyfriend, Leo. I love my boyfriend Leonardo James Frank Taylor." He grinned again at me. "Is that okay?"

I nodded very enthusiastically; and Matt laughed. "Well, boyfriend, ever since you joined the band,"

He grinned. "Oh really?"

"Yes, what about you?" I stuck my tongue out at him playfully.

He shrugged. "Well... Ever since I met you."

My eyes widened. "Wasn't that when he asked to pick me up from school on the last day?"

He nodded, smiling at me.

"Wow, Matt you got it bad for me," I poked him in the chest.

I frowned. That was rock hard!

I slowly put my hand on his stomach, feeling his six pack and beautiful body underneath.

"Enjoying yourself there Leo?" He grinned at me, and I pulled my hand back. He lay down on his back with his hands behind his head. "I never said I didn't like it."

"Are you going to be an arrogant boyfriend or one who loves me," I teased.

"Both?" He grinned.

"You're lucky I like you," I grinned back, snuggling into his chest.

Eve

I woke up with my face in a load of hair. Tyler.

I lifted him off my face, putting him on my stomach again. He opened his eyes, yawned, and I put him on the floor to stretch.

Never sat still.

Nate lay asleep next to me, and I grinned as I came up with an idea.

I got up out of bed carefully, so as not to wake Nate, and went towards the kitchen; Tyler following me.

"We're going to play a joke on Nate, my little handsome Tyler," I told my little baby, as he bounded across the floor to keep up with me.

I let him outside for five minutes, watching the troublemaker, then brought him back in. We couldn't have him going to the toilet in my room could we?

I quietly woke the boys up, telling them to prepare for a morning laugh. Leo and Matt were in the same bed together, looking adorable together; I'd have to ask then about that later.

I got the whipped cream from out of the fridge, and some honey and chocolate spread from the cupboard. The chocolatey goodness was for me of course, no way was I wasting it on a prank.