Chapter Four

Please read the message a the end, thank you!

------------------------------------------------------------

Nate

Both girls screamed at the same time, and all of us boys put our hands over our ears; as Angel squealed happily.

Dan was still holding Angel as she bounced happily in his arms, wincing.

"We're in, Evey! We're famous!" Jane hugged her tightly.

"You guys aren't famous just yet," I reminded them. "The media are going to have a field day when they see us back at work, eh boys?"

They nodded and smiled sadly at me.

"How come?" Eve asked softly.

All of us winced, and I looked at Eve; seeing a faint Sammie smile at me behind her.

"Sammie?" I croaked.

"She's the one," he mouthed, before his form blurred and disappeared.

I blinked, and looked in shock at my boys; then back at them.

"When can you start?" Dan got out.

"Next week okay?" Eve asked shyly, pursing her lips a little.

Leo nodded beside me. "Did you want to live here, or..?" He let his question hang for moment.

She nodded. "Of course! Would siblings be allowed to visit frequently?"

"Do you have a little brother or sister?" Angel asked, being out back on her own feet now.

Jane and Eve both nodded. "A little brother each, and Jane has a baby sister,"

Jane nodded shyly, biting her lip a little.

"Aww! We can all have best friends!" She clapped, then tugged at her brother's jeans. "Hey, maybe we could be a band too!"

He nodded, giving her a smile.

"Of course sweetie, if you want,"

She squealed again and ran off towards her room, and the girls smiled after her.

"Right, we shall see you here in one week to move in!" I finished up.

Eve grinned and hugged me suddenly, then stepped back quickly as her cheeks reddened slightly.

"Sorry, didn't mean to-"

I pulled her back in to my arms, breathing in her scent deeply. Yeah Nate, that didn't sound at all stalker-y.

She relaxed after a moment, hugging me back.

"Nate's a hugger Eve," Leo chuckled.

"Oh hush, Leon-"

"No no, no no, Nathan-"

I let go of Eve, pointing an accusing finger at the accused. "No sexy time for you tonight if you finish that word Leonardo!"

His jaw dropped. "-iel. Nathaniel Nathanie- Agh!" I tackled him to the floor, attacking him in his stomach with my tickler fingers...

That sounded less pervy in my head to be honest...

"Okay, no fair guys! Playing pile up without me!" Dan's voice said from above us, then his body dropped on top of us.

"Ow!" I almost yelled, at the same time as Leo got out "Fatty you're heavy!"

He got back up almost immediately, lifting his top up. "I am not fat! That, my dear lover, is muscle."

Eve