Chapter 19

Chapter 19 ━━ Wonderland In Your Eyes

Leave comments, I appreciate it!

If you desire more chapters, kindly click on the vote button below! Happy reading!

━━━━━━━━☆★☆━━━━━━━━

After Dream refuses to wear a dinner jacket to the ball, Ravenna decides to take things into her hands and force him into the bedroom. 

"If you don't wear this, I will take all your clothes off." She warns him with a threatening tone, pointing at his suit laying perfectly on the bed. 

"Do as you please. Will you be able to handle it?" A confident smile tugs on his lips, amusement dancing in his eyes. "I doubt you will." 

She gapes at him, and is once again stunned to silence by his words for a fair ten seconds before her lips turn into a sly smirk. "Is that a challenge, my dream?" 

He shrugs, teasingly. "Perhaps." 

Without a word, Ravenna reaches the couch he is sitting on and straddles him. Her hands slide up his pale black shirt, revealing an expanse of moon-pale skin she adores so much. She tugs the fabric completely off of him before running her hands over his shoulders and down his chest, feeling every muscle underneath them. There is something about him that lights her up from the inside. Touching him is like being handed the holy grail, like her heart is mended even though she never knew it was broken in the first place. "You are beautiful." 

She looks up to glance at him, his now silver eyes still set on following her every move. He is predatory. His eyes are focused and keen, not missing a movement on her face. Just then, the feeling of his lips on hers sends her mind blank and knees weak. 

She wraps one arm around the back of his neck and places the other on his bicep as his hands flattens against her back, pressing her body to his. 

Ravenna draws away before her lips press against his glowing skin, leaving a trail of kisses along his collarbone. So faint, they are whispers. 

His breathing is completely erratic as her hands travel further and further down his body, still holding her with both arms around her waist and their bodies flush against each other. He shut his eyes in anticipation. 

Her breathing is nearly as uncontrolled as his is. That is when she feels the bulge in his pants pressed against her hips. She hurries out of his arms at the speed of light resulting in him opening his eyes with utter confusion at the loss of her touch. 

Ravenna smirks with crossed arms. "Think twice before you challenge me into something you cannot win." 

He groans as his head falls back to the couch, his breathing is still quickly and shallowly. "You, my love is pure evil."