Part 7

Vesemir walks towards the door but stops when spotting Kitsu on a wood beam in fox form.
"She didn't ask for this." Illyana whispers, making him look her and soften his glare.
He continues on leaving Kitsu be.

When he gets outside he looks around for you, when hearing a pained cry he sees you on the bridge, blood pouring from your shoulder.
You huff a growl and turn your head when feeling eyes on you.

You and Vesemir lock eyes and a pained look flashes through his eyes when scanning your injured body.

You let out a soft growl when seeing an injured Illyana on the horse.
It's only when the castle starts breaking more do you both break out of your small trances.
He watches as you release a small roar and fly away, following the faint scent of the small boys.

He snaps the reins on the horse making it sprint away from the falling castle.
Once he's far enough he looks back at it, sighing and letting go of all the fond memories he had.

The sun raises slowly as Vesemir takes IIlyana to a iced lake, setting her against a rock.
"Where are we?"

He sets his hands down on the ice and starts to use fire magic, making crack and melt.
He then sits beside her and they watch it shimmer from the light the sun is providing.
IIlyana smiles. "Beautiful. It doesn't seem... real."

She leans her head on his shoulder and succumbs to her final rest.
Once Vesemir feels all her weight on him he finally lets the tears go.

__ __ __

You walk ahead with the small boys behind you, two sitting on your horse and the other two walking close by.
One of the boys let's put a small groan.
"Do we even know where we're going?"

You look at him and sigh, but stop when hearing a horse neighing.
Vesemir.

You breath a sigh of relief knowing that he's okay.
He rides down and quickly gets off running to you to embrace you.
You can see his emotions through his body language. Relief... Sadness... Exhaustion.
"Are you okay?" He whispers, looking over your body especially your shoulder.

You nod leaning your head against his.
"I heal fast." He chuckles at that and kisses your head.
You chuckle and look up into his yellow eyes that only soften when looking into yours.
"I love you too." You whisper.
His smile brightens at your confession and he leans his head back to yours.
"I love you more."

He then looks towards the boys and throws a bag of witchers necklaces on the ground.
"This is the last I allow any of you to ever hesitate. Decide."

They look at each until one children yells outs.
"But they hate us."

Vesemir smirks and looks towards you, tightening his hold then turns towards the boys.
"There'll always be another monster..."

"Geralt." You say softly.
The boy then looks down then grabs a necklace.

A Witcher's necklace...

OMG IM DONE
I don't know what to do now, I guess I continue writing.

But I want to know from you guys how you you liked it and, if I should make another version of this or just keep it  this way...

Let me know~