Part 2

Author's P. O. V
__ __ __

"Right. So, who wishes to ride and get blitzed nice and quiet?" Vesemir asks his friends Luka and Sven.
Sven sighs. "We stay and see who survives."

"That could take days." Vesemir scoffs. "It'll be Eskel, Lambert, maybe Remus. Now, can we please go get right properly drunk?"

"Oh, let them sulk. We'll drink." Luka says pointing at himself. As they go to leave Vesemir spots Y/n also leaving grabbing her coat and heading outside.
'Hmm.'

__ __

"The midwife almost fainted when I came for my payment." Vesemir laughs towards two girls that hit a nod Luka are talking to at a bar. "I looked an awful terror, red and sticky, but, you know, that's the job." The two girls giggle, Vesemir looks across the bar to see you also at a table swirling your cup.
'Well, if I'd known you'd come here, I would have invited you to join us.' Vesemir smirks at you then looks towards the girls.

"And the striga? Was she cured?" One of the women ask, them not noticing a man in amor listening in on their conversation but a pair of bright yellow eyes has.

"Yes. Yes, of course." Vesemir answers. The woman picks up the bottle and frowns when she finds it empty. "We need more before the next tale." She goes to get up along with the other woman to go get mor alcohol.

"You know that midwife should have hired a better savior." The man in amor says turning to look at Vesemir and Luka.

"A man of virtue and honor. A real man. Not a mutant." Luka turns around to look at the man. "Are knights being schooled in striga curses now?" Luka says with a sly smirk. The man turns more further towards them with a scowl.
"Where'd that lesson fit? Between learning curtsy and joust?"

"We're all here for a little drink and non-violent fun." Vesemir says taking a swing of his beer.

The man says to the men then turns around and spots you getting up to leave annoyed of the commotion he is causing. "And what of you, woman. Your even worse. Walking around with powers of a monster, like a witch or even worse, a devil."
Another man with amour gets up with a glare and starts to walk up close behind you with a knife ready."Ugh, is this the 'your kind' bit?"

Vesemir asks the man while also looking towards you with narrowed eyes at the man behind you as Luka also gets up.
"You frighten these people. As you frightened that midwife you swindled. Best you leave. Right now." The two women hold onto each other scared of what might go down.

"I've seen knights try to do our job. Tidy up monsters. Cautionary tales, all of you." Luka snorts. "Especially the cute ones." He smirks with a small wink.
The man growls and snaps, swinging his sword towards him but Luka is quicker blocking the attack.
Vesemir quickly stands up and looks in your direction to see if you needed help, but stops when he spots the amoured man with a slit throat on the ground already dead. He looks up at you with a small smile, you put away your knife and wipe your hands to get the blood off and look up at him. Your eyes lock for while until you smile and walk away to leave but get stopped by more of those men.

You start beating them up swiftly as Vesemir chuckles and joins in on the fight.

__ __ __

"The two Witcher's should be tried and executed. No questions asked. Especially the woman, she is too dangerous to be put out in to this world." Tetra says towards the king who ate a sliced apple.
"Silly me. Here I thought trails were all about questions." Lady Zerbst defends.

"These three killed four of your guard, Your highness. You'd let that stand?" Tetra argues. "Sire, the barkeep claims your knights instigated the altercation. These witchers were defending themselves." Lady Zerbst side eyes Tetra.
"The people's faith in the monarchy already wavers due to the forest attacks. Now they'll hear the crown waxed idly as three monsters shed knighted blood."