July 2007: Foolish Hearts

I H A D H I M•

"King Kong is the best movie to watch in this rainy night, babe!" he insisted, holding the King Kong dvd he bought.

I groaned, glancing on the windows as I see the droplets of rain flowing down in a slow manner.

"If one movie will set the mood right for the two of us while the rain is pouring outside, it is definitely Tangled." I defended as I crossed my legs on the sofa.

He rolled his eyes, and folded his arms across his chest.

I held his hand and pulled him in front of me, "Disney for tonight, babe. Please?"

A smile slowly crept on his lips, "Those puppy eyes always make me agree! Its unfair!"

I stood up the sofa and hugged him tightly, "You really love me, Landon." I whispered on his ear and bit it playfully afterwards.

"I love you more than you can imagine." he said in a low tone. A tone that reads 'I agreed to this but I'm still not happy'.

"Aww, dear." I cheered him up, "After watching Tangled, you'll be the one to request on what we're gonna do next."

He started to grin cheekily, cocking an eyebrow, "Any request?"

"Yep." I nodded.

"Getting 'tangled' on top of our bed later will be great." he whispered as he turned his head to the back.

"Oh my god, Landon. Don't even."

He playfully crawled on top of the sofa as he narrows his eyes at me, "I will, Rapunzel. I will."

I chuckled and quickly threw some popcorn on him as he went at me.

He sighed and stood up, "I'll just set up the dvd."

"I'll set up the bed for later." I whispered as I grab a popcorn.

Landon turned to me and gave me a smirk.

Truly, two foolish hearts can make something common, like this movie marathon on a rainy night, extraordinarily wonderful.

****

One of my favorite chapters to write :) Short but sweet.

With love and a set of Disney movies,
Finn :>