Chapter 17

WOW!! When i started this story i didn't expect it to become so popular! I honestly thought about deleting it a few times but you guys love it!! I'm glad that i can make you guys sooooooo happy!!! :D anyway thanks to all u little Rockers who followed me on twitter!!!

YOU

GUYS

ARE

AWSOME!!!

Here is the next chapter :D

Reece has left three hours, twenty minuets and five seconds...not like I'm counting.

I tried to focus on the book I was reading for English that my friend Lilly told me on the phone that our English class was reading. It was Romeo and Juliet and for the record I hate Shakespeare. I think that we should get with the times and read Vampire Diaries or even Twilight.

I slammed the book shut and laid my head on the desk, closing my eyes. I hated this! being away from Reece. I mean we do have days when we hang with our own friends but never has it been a week.

"Georgia!!! Diner!!" Mum called out. I slowly got up from my desk and walked out into the dining room to see that we were eating fish. I had to force the bile back down.

"Mum I can't eat this." I stated taking a step back trying to get rid of the nauseating smell.

"But it's your favourite!" Dad exclaimed frowning.

"Well my baby doesn't seem to like it." I stated before having to run off and vomit in the toilet.

"Oh dear." I heard my mum say.

"Don't make her anything else! She is just playing you!" I heard Dad say and I felt a tear roll down my cheek. I sat down in front of the toilet, let up against the wall and placed a hand on my stomach wishing Reece was here. He knew all the foods and all that I don't like pregnant.

I took a deep breath and picked myself up off the flor and walked out of the toilet and strait into my bedroom. I checked my phone for the billionth time an dsaw that I had one new tex. I started to get excited hoping it was Reece.

Hi Georgie! It's deb!! I just want to let you know that I've talked to a docter clase to where you live and you have an appointment on Wednesday the 14th! Miss you! Hope you and your baby are fine :)

I smiled at the next before sitting on my bed. I placed my phone on the bedside table and laid down.

'How was I going to do this?' I asked myself 'How am I supposed to walk into school and act like everything is normal?' I was so scared of the press finding out that I just wanted to curl up in my bed and never ever leave.

***

I bit my lip as the school bus pulled up in front of me. I didn't want to go.

"Moring." The bus driver said and all I could do was nod. I walked up the back of the bus and sat in my usual spot.

As the bus started to fill in, people started to look at me and whisper, none of this was new everyone did it as soon as Reece and I went public, but this time I had a huge secret that I didn't want anyone to find out. If the press found out it could ruin Reece's career so badly that I would be dying of guilt. None of my friends caught my bus so I was alone for a whole forty minutes. I stared out of the window, ignoring all the looks and whispers my way and thought about when Reece would be back.

*** 

I walked into the school grounds and over to where me and my friends always meet up.  

"Hi guys." I waved smiling as I got closer. Lilly looked up and smiled, showing off her new braces. Her curly dark brown hair shone in the morning light. 

"GEORGIA!" She screamed making everyone nearby stop and stare at me even more.  

"Hey Lil! Shanea!"I called out when both my friends tackled me into a hug. 

"I thought Reece had kidnapped you!" Shanea joked making me roll my eyes. Shanea was a year younger than me but was still my best friend. I met her by accident one afternoon on my way home from school. Even though she was like the most popular girl in her year a couple of girls from her dance class had been bashing her up in the alleyway behind the school that everyone uses to get home. I'd saved her and we'd been best friends ever since. 

"Look, guys I really need to tell you something..."I trailed off and the looked at me waiting. "Not here..... At lunch k?" I asked and they nodded just as the bell went for first period. 

"I'll see you guys at recess." Shanea called over her shoulder as she walked towards the science blocks. 

"I hate English!" Lilly exclaimed making me giggle. 

"Just because you had a crush one the teacher." I said reminding her of something she wanted to forget badly. 

"I hate you." She said jokingly punching my arm as we walked to English.