Mini Mastin

I groaned and rolled over. I didn’t want to get up and face my parents, Reece had told me that we had to tell our parents sooner or later…I wanted later but he assured me that they would be understanding. Of course my parents are going to be understanding of their fifteen year old daughter who was failing nearly every subject at school who just discovered that she was pregnant with her famous eighteen year old boyfriend. Take note of the sarcasm. I pulled the blankets up higher and closed my eyes, attempting to go back to sleep. I felt someone lay next to me and wrap their arms around my small-soon to be huge-waist. I could tell that it was Reece instantly. I rolled over and buried my face in his chest and breathed in his comforting scent.

“You ready?” he asked.

“No.” I whimpered. He let out a little laugh causing me to slap him.

“Hey! What was for?” he asked still not removing his arms from around me. I closed my eyes and savoured this moment. I took a deep breath and pulled away and climbed out of bed and walked over to my cupboard looking for something to wear. I could feel Reece’s eyes staring at me; after all I was in my summer PJs which consisted of extremely short shorts that were baby blue and a tight baby pink tank top.

“Take a picture it’ll last longer.” I said turning around to face my amazing boyfriend. He smiled and walked over to me.

“I’m your boyfriend, the only boy that can check you out.” He said moving his face closer. I smiled, stood on my tippy toes and slammed my lips to his and felt the sparks that I’ve always felt when we kissed. I pulled away and he pouted.

“I need to get changed.” I said waving my fistful of cloths in his face. He laughed and kissed my forehead.

“Do you want help?” he asked and I slapped his shoulder. He just laughed and walked over to my desk and started to look through my picture album. I rolled my eyes realising that he wasn’t going to leave. I quickly got changed and walked over to him from behind and wrapped my arms around his waist and placed my chin on his shoulder.

“You ready?” he asked turning around. I took a deep breath and nodded. He smiled and took my hand as we walked out of my bedroom and into the lounge room where both my parents were watching Sunrise. I took a deep breath and looked up at Reece, who looked at me encouragingly.

“I love you no matter what.” He whispered in my ear. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.

“Mum, Dad I-we need to tell you something.” I said opening my eyes at the end to see my confused parents looking at me and my boyfriend.

“REECE!!” My little sister Linden yelled running over to him and hugged him. She was an extremely smart seven year old.

“Hey bean.” Reece said messing her hair up. Bean was Reece’s nickname for her…I have no idea how he came up with it.

“Go and play in the playroom for a minuet Linden.” Mum said. Linden huffed but went. I squeezed Reece’s hand tightly as we went and sat on the lounge opposite my parents.

“So what’s the news?” my dad asked. I looked at Reece who smiled gently. I closed my eyes again.

“I’m pregnant.” I whispered with my eyes still shut. I was hoping that this was a really bad dream and when I woke up that I’d be snuggled in my bed.

“W-w-what?” my mum asked. I slowly opened my eyes and looked at my mother.

“We’re having a baby.” I said leaning onto Reece, who kissed the top of my head. I looked over at my dad who was going red.

“You are joking?” he asked. I looked at the ground and shook my head. I wish I thought. I looked up and saw my dad glaring at Reece. “So you knocked my daughter up?!” my dad was yelling now. I flinched back into Reece and he placed his arms protectively around me. I can’t believe that this was happening!

“Yes.” Reece said calmly as if he’d rehearsed this situation. My dad was still bright red, and nowhere near finished his rant.  “Basted get out of my house!” I swear that the house was shaking he was yelling so loudly. I flinched into Reece as the tears started to fall.

“Daddy please-” I tried to speak but he cut me off.

“Don’t you get me started missy! You are failing everything! You can’t even look after yourself! How are you going to look after that basted child?!” he was still yelling. Every word was like a whip lash hitting me. I started to cry harder and Reece held me tighter. My mum snapped out of her daze and placed her hand on my dad’s shoulder, singling for him to sit down. She then turned to me.

“Are you going to get an abortion?” she asked. I had thought about it, but I wasn’t. It was like murdering a person before they could fight back.

“No.” I said looking her in the eye. I could tell that she was disappointed, but she didn’t say anything. She led my father out of the lounge room and into their bedroom so she could calm him down. Reece pulled me onto his lap and stroked my hair soothingly as I cried into his neck.

“I-I-I-I’m s-s-s-sorry.” I whispered through my tears. He pulled back so I could see his face.

“Don’t be! This is mostly my fault.” He said kissing me gently. I smiled and placed my forehead against his.

“I love you.” I whispered.

“I love you to.” He kissed me again. It was sweet and full of love. Little footsteps broke us out of the kiss, I looked up to see Linden standing in front of us. I patted my lap and she walked over and climbed on and looked at Reece and me.

“What was dad yelling about?” she asked. I looked at Reece who was looking at me. I sighed and I wrapped my arms around my little sister.

“I’m going to be a mum.” I said smiling at her. Linden’s eyes widened as she took in the words.

“Is Reece going to be a dad?” she asked looking at Reece seriously.

“Yes.” He said hugging me tighter. Linden smiled and placed her small hand on my stomach.

“Wow.” Was all she said.

I'll put the next chapter up when i get three votes and two comments :)