🤍Chapter 10🤍

ITS ABOUT TO GET SAD AND MORE DRAMA ALSO SO BE PREPARED!!! Also I don't like drama bc I'm always included in it but since this is a book we gotta atleast add some spice to it!!

*Y/N POV*

My hands were shaking. I can't believe it was my fucking crazy ex. And hearing the word slut from him didn't sound right. I decided to speak up and say.

What the f-fuck did I-I do to you?-Y/n
Yk what you did bitch-???
Alex I did not shit to you!-Y/n
Y/NNNNN!!!-Paige

Paige comes running towards me seeing me on the ground. Then Mia comes and does the same thing.

Someone call Jacob and Thomas!-Mia
Why Jacob and Thomas?-Paige
BC THERE BULK AND FIT FOR THIS JOB-Mia
On it-Paige

Paige went to the car that was next to us to give a call to Jacob and Thomas. It was just me and Mia next to the truck and Paige in the truck.

Hand her over, or we gotta do this the hard way-Alex

I get up and hurry and get in the car. We lock the car doors but we don't drive off because we need proof.

*10 MINUTES LATER*

Its finally been 10 minutes and Alex my ex is still here. Paige just got off the phone and said Jacob and Thomas will be here in about 20 mins but if they come sooner then 10.

I start to drop a tear and sniffle.

Mia looks back and takes her hand and rubs my shoulder with it. Up and down. I always loved Mia as my sister because she knew what's been going on and shit. With my relationships old ones tho.

She always wanted the best for me :). And I want that to happen for her as well.

We'll be ok Y/n!-Mia
I hope so!-Y/n

Paige, Jacob, and the fans don't know about my past.

So who is he and what happened?-Paige

I looked like I was gonna say something then didn't wanna ruin anything.

You don't have to say Y/n-Paige
No I want too!-Y/n
Ok...-Mia
Basically my crazy ex, Alex. Would abuse me and get drunk and hit me so many times I have bruises and other shit on me. 2 months later he kept on doing it so I broke up with him then he decided he was gonna find me. And here he is. Next to the car.-Y/n

I let a few more tears slip and I wipe them with my sleeve of my outfit.

I'm so sorry Y/n!-Paige

I shook my head in response bc of how bad I started to cry. Remembering the past. I see Jacobs car come along here and parks and gets out. I get out and run to Jacob the my ex runs after me and him.

Alex grabs my wrist and doesn't let go.

LET GO OF HER-Jacob

Alex doesn't let go. His grip gets tighter and tighter by the minute. Until Jacob smacks and kicks Alex. Until Alex is on the ground.

Hunched in pain on the ground. I turn around and look at Jacob with my watery eyes hugging Jacob. I was crying remembering the past, not bc of how much pain Alex is in.

Thank Y-You!-Y/n

I saw with watery, teary eyes. Jacob rubs my back and continues to say.

Your welcome!-Jacob
SHIP-Thomas & Paige & Mia

Me and Jacob smile and just walk to the car.

Mia, Paige, you guys wanna ride with me? So they can get alone time?-Thomas
Yea!-Mia & Paige

Me and Jacob head in his car and we say goodbye to the others.

We drive off and so do they and we return to the house. Once we get in me and Jacob ran into his room.

So we still telling our fans?-Y/n
Sure, only if you feel like it!-Jacob
I feel like it *smiles*-Y/n

Since it's only about 7:30 PM rn I decide to go change into some more comfortable clothing and clean myself up. Because there's blood and bruises on me.

I go to Jacobs bathroom and clean myself up. After doing that I forgot to bring my clothes.

JACOB!!!-Y/n
Yea?-Jacob
Can you bring me comfortable clothes??-Y/n
Yea of course!-Jacob

He gets up and goes to my room and grabs comfy clothes for me to lounge in.

He comes back with this.

OUTFIT-

I give him a kiss then he leaves to give me some privacy

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I give him a kiss then he leaves to give me some privacy. I put the cute comfy clothes on that he picked out. And let me say he did such a amazing job with picking this clothing out.

•••••••••••••TO BE CONTINUED••••••••••••

ALMOST TO THE LIVE PART!!!
💗🔪💗🔪💗🔪💗🔪💗🔪
-Love You!!