🤍Chapter 8🤍

SMUT!!! I DECIDED THAT THERE WILL BE SMUTTY!!!😫😉 ALSO THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING SMUT SO PLS DONT HATE

*Y/N POV*

The dinner was amazing besides the point of it being ya know fancy. But I liked it!!. Anyways we're home right now and the hype house wanted to film the "one chip challenge" and being the dumb shitty person I am. I said "yes". Why? Well I didn't wanna be a loser and Jacob was doing it to.

We got the room set up and ready.

I gotta get dressed-Y/n
Your fine Y/n!!-Jacob
Thanks but still!-Y/n
Ughhhh fine, don't take to long!-Jacob

I went upstairs and hurried and picked a outfit but also comfortable. Then I put it on.

OUTFIT-

After that I went back downstairs and set at my seat

After that I went back downstairs and set at my seat. I was sitting next to Jacob so I was perfectly fine.

Welcome to our channel and we're the hype house-Everybody
So as you may know, Jacob is added into the hype house. So we decided to do the "one chip challenge"-Thomas
So basically you eat the worlds spiciest and hottest chip, and for drink we have go go squeeze, milk, and water-Y/n
Yup! So let's get started-Mia

We each got a box of the chip and already opened it then Thomas hit record again.

So we're all gonna do it at the same time,, 3...2...1 GO!!-Thomas

I ate mine, all the way. At first it wasn't really spicy but then it kicked in.

OH SHIT!!-Y/n
ITS SO FUCKING HOT BRO!!-Bryce
I know-Y/n

I make my way over to the go go squeeze and drank the whole thing. Didn't help. I throw the packet behind me. And hurry up and grab the milk.💀.

THIS SHIT AINT HELPING!!-Y/n
DRINK WATER OR MILK-Thomas
Why are we yelling??-Paige
IDK-Jackson

I finally got it to cool down. Then the heat rose up.

*JACOBS POV*

I hated seeing Y/n burning up. I mean I was to because of how it was so hot and spicy but I tried hiding my face.

I was hoping later tonight me and Y/n could maybe "yk" have some alone time😏.

But that'll be later tonight so I got some time to prepare. I see Y/n come over to me and randomly give me a hug.

You ok, bubs?-Y/n
I'm fine-Jacob
*coughs* good-Y/n
Are you ok?-Jacob
Nope I'm dieing-Y/n

Y/n climbs on my lap and hugs me so I hug back. (Act like their doing it for funny reasons )

Awwh, MAKE EDITS OF THEM *points to Y/n and Jacob*-Jake
PISS OFF!-Y/n & Jacob

I peck her lips and she whispers something in my ear.(also the camera is off)

Meet me, in my room, at 9 PM, don't be late-Y/n
*smiles* yea ma'am!-Jacob

I feel like I knew she wanted the same thing. But maybe she wanted something else to tell me about!, which I would be happy but still I really want this.

*TIME SKIP*
*Y/N POV*

I told Jacob to meet me in my room at 9 PM and I said don't be late.

I hear a knock so I open the door and it's Jacob. Yay. You might be asking what we're doing ;). Well I think today is the day. That "yk" me and Jacob ig have "s*x".

Hey *winks*-Y/n
Hey, so why at 9?-Jacob
*locks the door and grabs his hand, and leads him to the bed* I think you know why!-Y/n
I think you should show me ;)!-Jacob

I give him a peck then it gets more heated and heated by the second. God I'm gonna love today.
He kisses me then takes my shirt off, then gives me another kiss.

I tug on his shirt to tell him that I wanna take his shirt off. Which he lets me.

This *kisses* is *kisses* gonna *kisses* be *kisses* the *kisses* best *kisses* day *kisses* ever-Jacob
I *kisses* know-Y/n

After our little make out session he takes my sweatpants off and I take his off as well.

He throws his shirt, sweatpants, and his boxers to the side and I do the same.

He slides his dick inside of me. I let out a moan. Since it's my first time he goes slow but then gets faster. I moan louder and louder with every thrust.

Keep going *moans*-Y/n
If you feel a knot in your stomach hold it in-Jacob
Ok!-Y/n

*TIME SKIP*

I feel the knot in my stomach so I hold it in.

IM CUMMING *scream moans*-Y/n
You can cum now-Jacob

He goes more faster than I release onto his dick and he releases in me. I plop next to him. Because he's sweating and me on him would make him more hotter than he was.

I get up and put everything back on and give Jacob his clothes. I get my birth control out my bag and take em.

•••••••••••••TO BE CONTINUED••••••••••••

Don't make fun of My first smut writing please!!
💜🐻💜🐻💜🐻💜🐻💜🐻
-Love You!!