🤍Chapter 7🤍

LOVE YOU!!

Y/F/E/M=Your/Fav/Expensive/Meal

*Y/N POV*

It's been a week. Mia forgot to tell Jacob to ask me "out" again. Which I'm glad she forgot. And life has been going great. I mean still kind of nervous because I don't want her to make Jacob ask me out again. But eh she's not gonna do it.

Someone bursts into my room, how lovely. And I opened the door to be met with Jacob.

GUESS WHAT!-Jacob
What?-Y/n
Nothing, but I wanted to know if you wanna go to dinner with just me, No one else!!-Jacob
Of course! I would love to go with ya!!-Y/n
We'll get dressed at 5:30, Also it's gonna be fancy so dress very fancy!-Jacob
What time is it now?-Y/n
3:50-Jacob
Ok so that gives me 2 and a half hours to get ready, I guess-Y/n
Yup, we'll bye!!-Jacob

Then he left my room. I'm very excited for this but FANCY!!! I am gonna feel bad. If he offers to pay for me I'm not letting him TODAY!!!.

Today is where I pay instead of Jacob. But anyways since I've been in my room all day I was hungry so I go downstairs to be met with Jacob, Paige, and Mia. How great!! There down here.

Also today is Saturday. So that means that Kristian, Ace, and Jordan are going to be here in 15 mins. They always come here in 15 mins because 1.they live kind of close to us and they didn't wanna move. 2.Because they always say they'll be here in 15 mins. So yea.

Kristian is my bsf!. He's so funny and cool. Ace he's my friend not best but he's cool also.

They didn't come last week because they were busy and booked. I missed them. I hear a knock so I run to the door and open it.

It's Ace and Kristian!!!!

OMG KRISTIAN!!!-Y/n
HEY Y/NNN!!-Kristian
It's been a while!-Y/n
It sure has, so I heard there's a new member, who is it?!?!-Kristian
Oh yeah, hey ace, and come follow me-Y/n

They follow me and there eyes meet with Jacobs.

Hi I'm Y/N's boy- I mean bestfriend-Jacob

OMG HE ALMOST SAID BOYFRIEND. I try not to show how nervous I was. What if they find out. Kristian I don't mind sharing it to him that me and Jacob are secretly dating. But nobody else can know.

Nice, im Kristian-Kristian
And hi im Ace-Ace
Also hi im Jordan-Jordan
Nice to meet you all!-Jacob

*TIME SKIP TO 5:25*

Ace, Kristian, and Jordan are still here. And I gotta get dressed for this special date.

Guys im sorry but I gotta get dressed!-Y/n
Where to?-Kristian
Ummmm-A party that me and Jacob are going to-Y/n
Awww ok-Ace
Miss you guys!!-Y/n
Miss ya too-Jordan,Ace,Kristian

I go upstairs and try to find a very fancy dress.

DRESS-