4. The Kiss.

°Y/ns pov.

Suddenly, I felt a pair of lips connected to mines, I close my eyes instantly when I see that it's House who's kissing me. The kiss was soft but at the same time rough, there wasn't any lust behind it just love.
When he pulled his lips away he was smirking at me while I was blushing while I was trying to hide it with my hands.
I hear him chuckle, oh God, I love hearing him chuckle.
-"Welp, does that mean that we're officially together?"
-"I-if you l-like being m-my boyfriend."
-"Then see ya later babe."
I was madly blushing at his words when he leave me in my room.

°Gregory's pov.

Oh, God, how much I love her, when I leave her room, I saw her madly blushing by the word 'babe', God, how cute she looks I think while I take the painkillers.
If she's going to be cured then I will just be happy that she doesn't die, even though we don't know if it will heal her the true love or the surgery, I don't want her to take the surgery even though we have the best surgeons in the hospital, but I don't care, I don't wanna leave her with some random people. I think while I was walking to my desk to relax a little.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The next day, I go to my lover's room, to examinate her, after the examination she was a little much better.
-"Your healing, maybe you will be about 5 days I think in the hospital."
-"Ok, d-darling, can I get your number and where you live." She said 'darling' while she was blushing.
-"Alright, here's my number and where I live, now tell me where you live."
-"I live in h/p (house place)."
I took some painkillers.
-"What are you eating?" She asks concerned.
-"Painkillers."
-"It's for your leg or it's beacuse it's yummy?"
Oh, she's smart, I think.
-"Beacuse it's yummy, want some?"
-"I don't know if I can eat them."
-"Maybe you can and maybe you can't." I said while fooling my eyes playfully.
She hit me jokingly in the arm while she giggles. Oh, God, how cute is her giggle.
-"Ouch." I said will I was pouting.
She just giggle more.
-"You just take painkillers, you can't feel pain, you can feel tinglings but nothing more."
-"Smart-ass." I said rolling my eyes playfully.
- "Welp, it's time for you to rest my little fallen angel."
-"What do you mean by fallen angel?"
-"I mean by the time you can you look like an angel fallen from the sky."
-"Oh, shut up."
-"Well, bye, little angel."
-"Bye." She said rolling her eyes.
And with said, I went out of her room, god, how I love her, I think to myself.
.
.
.
.
.

°3rd pov.

The past few days, Y/n was feeling much better, each day Gregory would come to check her, talk to her, flirting her and you know couple stuff. By the time Y/n was almost discharged they enchange numbers, and tell each other where they live and decide to see each other every day even thought these two have to work, they would always find time to see each other.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The end is very near.
.
.
.
Sorry if the story is too short.
.
.
.
.
How will it end?