3. The Disease.

°Gregorys pov.
I go to the room and take a sit.
- "Say, what do you have for me."
- "There's a disease that's similitar, it's called hanahaki disease."
- "So your telling me, that this girl has the hanahaki, well it's similar, yes, I mean, coughing blood and petals, feeling tired, look like a panda, but the fact is, who does she fell for? Because we don't know if the surgery will help her, after all is a fucking fictional disease. "
- " That's what we wanna know, so one of us, who doesn't care, who is a jerk (for questioning all out of the blue). "
They all look at me I just give them a 'really' face and went to the room where Y/n is situated...... just to find her gone, he went out to find the others and pass by them.
- " Y/NS NOT IN HER ROOM, BETTER LOOK FOR HER! "
The others go running to look for her, then I found her in the seats next to a snack machine with chips on the hand and eating them.
- "Do you know that you can't just wonder off from your room, Y/n?
- "Sorry, but I was craving for some chips."
- "You could just call a nurse to get it for you..... by the way..... do you like someone?"
°Y/ns pov.

I freeze on the spot, why was he asking that? I can't tell him that is him that I fell in love with......... maybe........... I can give him some clues.
- "Y-yeah, I-I like someone."
- "Who is it?"
- "I can't tell you."
When I said that he just at me blankly.
- "Then I will find out."

°Gregory's pov.

- "Y-yeah, I-I like someone."
When I heard that I felt sad, but I didn't know why, is it because I fell in love with her? Or just for friendship?
But I decided to just ignore it.
- "Who is it?"
- "I can't tell you."
I scoffed when she said that she can't tell me, but I really want to know who does she like, I don't know why I got so interested in her but I decided to just find out.
- "Then I will find out." I look at her blankly meanwhile she was looking at me with a hint of shock in her face.
I was trying to find out who she like connecting dot to dot in my mind but I realized she doesn't give me a hint yet.
.
.
.
.
When I finish my consult duty, because Cuddy was being a bitch with it. I went to Y/ns room, to get a hint to know who does she like.
When I arrive, she was sitting in her bed, playing some games.
I go near her and aske her.
- "So, where's my hint?"
She startle by my voice and she answer.
- "He's a doctor."
- "Well no shit Sherlock, can't you tell me something that I already don't know?"
- "No, you have to wait till tomorrow."
I scoff by this answer.
- "Fine then, I will just wait till tomorrow." I said rolling my eyes.
I spend some time watching every move Y/n does, then she had been coughing a lot more lately, I asked her to open her mouth so I can see her throat. Her throat is sore, and she's coughing more flowers and blood,then I realized that we don't have enough time for playing games.
-"Alright, enough for your stupid games, just tell me who do you like then we can fucking cure you."

°Y/ns pov.

When he said that I got angry an my mouth slip something that I wasn't gonna said.
-"IT'S YOU, OK? I FUCKING LIKE YOU DR. HOUSE."
I was shocked and when I glare at House, he was smirking.
-"Love ya too."
After he said that I was so flustered that I was trying to hide it with my hands. I saw that he was a little flustered too.

°Gregory's pov.

When she said that she likes me, I didn't expect that.
-"Love ya too."
I answered and I saw her getting flustered, oh God, how cute she looks flustered, and I was blushing too.
Then...
.
.
.
.
.
What do you think will happen next?
Will Y/n get rid of the hanahaki?
.
.
.
.