"Hang out with me." (Tony x Colin fluff)

Colin laid on his bed, bored. He would bother Tony but he was in the middle of talking to Sketchbook about who knows what. He thought about hanging out in his digital world, but he always felt lonely in there. "Ugh, there's no one to talk to." He groaned. Shrignold was at his love cult, Larry was sleeping, The healthy band gave him the creeps, and he didn't know any of the knew teachers well. "Colin, why are you just laying there on your bed? There's no time for that; go do something productive." Tony walked in the room. "Hang out with me, Tony- I'm bored." Colin replied. Tony paused and sighed, "very well." He sat next to Colin. "So..what would you like to do?" Tony asked. "Well, I haven't really gotten that far considering I didn't think you'd actually hang out with me." Colin replied and looked down at the floor. "Well, why'd you assume that?" Tony asked. "You- well.. you're always busy...and stuff.." Colin muttered. Tony placed his hand on his shoulder, and looked at him, "awh.. Colin, I'm sorry about that. I never thought you felt like that.." He apologized. "It's alright.." Colin gingerly placed his hand in Tony's hand. They sat, holding hands for a while; until Colin spoke up. "Wanna just..watch a movie or something?" He suggested. Tony nodded, "which movie?" He asked. "Hmmm... what about Star wars or something.-" Colin picked up the remote. "That's too aggressive, plus you've watched the whole movie series about- a million times. It's time for something new."
Colin giggled, "was that a pun?" "For God's sake, Colin; not everytime I say 'time' is a pun." He sighed. "You said time again." Colin snickered. Tony facepalmed, "act your age, Colin." He grabbed the remote from him and turned on [insert romantic movie here bc I can't think of one.] "Tony, this seems boring."
-
~Time skip, they were about an hour into the movie~
-
They were both crying like babies. "WHY WOULD HE CHEAT ON HER, THEY WERE PERFECT-" Colin sobbed. Tony was dabbing his face with tissues. "UGH, I WANNA KILL THAT DUDE FOR MAKING HER CRY."
Think of teenagers watching some old teen romance movie. It summarizes Colin and Tony right now.
They finished the movie about 30 minutes later.
"WOO SHE FOUND ANOTHER MAN! YOU GO GIRL-" Colin screeched. The two were rambling about the movie. "Well uh..thanks for hanging out with me, it was fun. I take it that you have something to do now." Colin smiled. "I do have to agree, watching the movie with you was fun. And..um, I don't really have anything to do right now so..wanna just watch another movie?" Tony asked and blushed lightly. Colin smiled from ear to ear, "yeah! Great idea!" They sat, watching the movie. Colin laid his head on Tony's lap and Tony rubbed his hair.   He noticed Colin had fallen asleep after about 15 minutes into the movie. Tony smiled to himself, happy that he got to spend time with Colin.

511 words. This was requested by uuuuhhh someone ig. You know who u are 😡. Ik you requested fluff/angst but I'm not the best at angst soooo there's not much of that in this story, SRROORRYY don't blow me up. Uh anywhaayy thanks for reading, love yo nerds 😼