Part 2

"Round 2?"

Cameron smiles then runes over to me and wraps his arms around my waist. I look up at his brown eyes and I can't wait anymore so I jump up so that my legs are wrapped around his waist without breaking the kiss. He sets me down on the counter. And takes off his shirt that I had on.

"Open your legs for me baby"

Doing as told I open my legs and I hear his pants unzip and I know exactly what was about to happen.

"You ready?" Cameron says smirking at me.

I nod my head giving consent .. After that I feel a familiar feeling.

"Fuck Cameron.." I moan loudly.

His thrust begin to pick up the pace. My back is arched against the counter I'm pulling Cameron's hair.

I'm clawing at his chest begging for him and loving the feeling of him being so close.

The next moment he cums inside me which forces me over the edge.

We are both out of breath He kisses me on the forehead and whispers in my ear don't tell mom. I laugh and we both put our clothes back on.

*couple days later*

I wake up and look at the clock. Of course it's 6:30 why am I up so early. I begin to get up the I suddenly feel sick. I run to the bathroom and I'm sitting on the floor about to hurl . Cameron runs in all concerned.

"Y/n what's wrong!"

"We didn't use a condom."

| My book got deleted some how but here is part two I had to remake it soo sorry it probably sucks and it's short 😂 |