Best friends boyfriend

This is for Nicole ✌️

NICOLES POV

Today my friends and I went to watch Jurassic world I seriously have watched this movie 10 times but my best friend ashley and her boyfriend Taylor haven't yet, so I have to sit through this movie again.

We sit down waiting through the 50 minute commercial when I see Taylor wink at me.

"Aye I'm gonna get some more snacks okay Ashley." Taylor said

"Ohh okay go. Don't be to long though pretty sure it's gonna start soon."

"Nicole wanna come." Taylor said as he winked at me again and I knew exactly what that meant.

"Yeah. I need a refill anyways."

>>>>> few minutes later <<<<<<<

Taylor brings me into a single bathroom in the movie theatre

"Taylor we can't keep doing this Ashley is my best friend I shouldn't have done it with you that first time."

"Okay then why did you do it the second time... And the third time ... And the fourth time.." I interrupted him cause he was being a jerk

"Come on nicole I'm kidding but just Ashley I like her but you are just .. I don't know how to explain I need you.. I think about you constantly. I promise we will tell her soon.. But we both don't wanna hurt her."

"Bu-uut" I started to say but Taylor shut me up right away as he is pushing me into the wall kissing me passionately.

His hands start unbuckling my high waisted pants not breaking the kiss. He reaches farther down and starts playing with my heat. I can't help but jump and moan loudly.

Slips in 2 fingers then 3 hitting the right spot every time.

As I get closer he stops. Now I'm mad ..

"Sorry baby gotta make this quick." 

He takes off his shirt and pulls down his pants in a fast motion.

"Jump." Taylor said while squeezing my ass.

Doing as told I jump up and Taylor takes me over to the sink and sits me up on there I take off my pants and lace panties allowing my legs to spread wider apart.

He inserts his throbbing member. As I squealed in pain. But it was a familiar feeling.. like normal I adjusted as he picked up the pace.

He went faster while my moans grew louder.

TAYLORS POV

Nicole leaving scratches all down my back and me leaving hickeys on her chest.

"Fuck Taylor... Ahhhh..." Her voice began to get shaky.

As she said my name I couldn't handle it anymore.

I feel her clench and that's a sign that she is close. I start to go faster till we both hit our climaxes.

Voice still shaky she says "we better get back"

We both giggle and put out clothes back on.

We walk out of the bathroom hoping that no one can see us .

"WHERE HAVE YOU GUYS BEEN!! The movie started 30 minutes ago!" Ashley said very angry and confused.

"Long line." I responded and sat back down smiling not being able to believe what we just did. 

I look over at nicole and she's smiling too. God that smile is beautiful .

////////////////////////////////////////////

(I KNOW FINALLY ANOTHER STORY ❤️ I'm sorry I've been going through a lot lately)

I promise another one soon..

Okay so the reason why I wrote something like this is because I've been through this. My best friends boyfriend liked me and I liked him and I didn't know what to do 😂

QOTD: what's your fav calibraska song??

Mine is wrong one ✌️

-Sydney 💙