"YEAH"

Tracy takes the drug and feels fine at first then when she to touch her face. Tracy has a shocked face cause she doesn't feel anything like her whole face is numb.

"Hit me" Tracy says to one of the brunettes. "I'm serious I can't feel anything." Tracy says. "Hit me" She says giggling.

One of the brunettes hits her. Tracy giggles "Again! Do it harder!" Tracy tells the brunette girl, and they hit her. She giggles "Ow" giggling more.

Laughing " I can't feel anything!" Tracy tells them. "This is to awesome" Tracy says.

You can see two brunette on the bed with Tracy, Evie and Nancy Zamora.

Evie takes a hit of the drug. "I heard this little " wah-wah-wah " instead my head " Evie tells them giggling.

Nancy also takes a hit. "Oh my god this so weird but so awesome at the same time" laughing.

"That's your brain cells popping." Tracy tells Evie laughing.

They all start laughing to the point where they're crying.

Evie takes another hit. " Do it " Evie tells Tracy. Nancy's in the back twirling and jumping like a crazy person.

"You want me to do it?" Tracy asks Evie. She hits Evie. Nancy comes back on the bed and takes a hit.

"Hit me" Nancy tells Tracy. "Like punch me really hard!" She says laughing. Tracy hits her, she starts bleeding from her eyebrow. "Oh shit!" Tracy says, they all start laughing.

"No, no, no." Tracy says taking a hit. "Hit me! Harder! Punch me!" Telling Evie. Evie hits her. "Ow!" Tracy says. "Ohh!" Evie says, and Nancy just starts laughing like crazy. Tracy falls on her shelf and hit the corner and busted her lip.

Tracy giggles "Ow". She sits up and they all starts laughing. Nancy starts twirling and jumping again like a mad man.
(🎶All the best people are🎶)

Evie takes a big hit. "Hit me really hard." She tells Tracy. "Really hard." She says. Tracy still giggling "Okay. I'm gonna punch you."
Evie giggles "Okay! Go!" Evie yells. Nancy stop what ever she was doing and sits by Tracy.

Tracy hits Evie. "Aaah" Evie says. Tracy looks down at her finger and sees that she has her ring on, and Nancy notices it to and gets a little worried and looks at Evie, but she calms down when she sees that she's okay.

"Oh! Oh, shit!" Tracy says laughing. Evie sees the ring too, "Oh! Oh, fuck!" Evie says. They see she's bleeding on her four head. Evie laughs "YEAH!!" Evie and Nancy yells. Tracy laughs.

Four months before...

To be continued...