"The same as the last one, Trace"

Dog barks. "Come on Hampton" Tracy says walking the dog. A brunette girl comes by her side, her name is Noel, she is one of Tracy's friends from school. They both continued taking the dog for a walk through the park, then started walking back to the house.

Mel steps on the cigarette when she sees the girls come back.

"Come on, baby!" Tracy says to the dog. The two girl run back home. "Mom! Come on, it's 7:15 let's go let's go." Tracy says excited. "I'm ready, Hey Noel" Mel says.

"Mason, come on!", "Come on, Mason" Mel and Tracy said at the same time waiting for him, while Noel takes the dog to the back.

Mel and Tracy starts to get in the car.
"Where's the new back pack?" Mel asks Tracy, "Its already in the back seat." She says.

Mel sees Tracys underwear is out "Hey, wait a minute, wait a minute." She tucks her underwear in her pants. "Let me fix this before somebody gives you the wedgie from hell." She says laughing. "Thank you" Tracy says. "MASON!" Mel yells again.

"What's up guys?" Mason says. He sees Noel, "Hey Noel." He says. They get in and close the doors then leave to school.

Mel drops them off and leaves to work. Tracy and Noel goes in the school, and Mason says hi to all his friends then leaves them.

The halls are crowded and someone bumps in to Tracy. "Bitch" they said. "What the hell?" Tracy says to Noel laughing.

*LOUD WHISTLE*

"Hey you know you're not allowed to wear that" the teacher says to a student. "The teachers look mean here." Noel tells Tracy

"Well, I promise myself I wouldn't get anything lower than an "A", Careful" Tracy tells Noel. Someone bumps in to Noel. "God" Tracy says.

Mason and all his friends are sitting by the wall. He sees one of his friend, "How you doin' man?" He asks.

Tracy sees Mason and goes to talk to him. "Mason guess what just happened" She says, but Mason isn't listening.

"Oh! Look at that shit" One of Mason says, looking the wild hair. "That shit is tight" they said.

"Mason!" Tracy says, He hears her. "Hey, um guys, this is my little sister." He tells them. "Hi" she says.

Something caught the guys attention, so they look and saw..

"Look over there. Man there's Evie and Nancy Zamora." Mason says. "Looks like they grew up this summer." One of Masons friends say. "No shit" Mason says. "Hey don't talk about my girl like that bitch." A guy with blond hair says, his name is Cody Jackson, Nancy's Boyfriend.

Tracy and Noel look on who they were talking about. They see a group of girl walking there way, and they see two girls in the middle, giggling, and talking.

"Let go say hi." One of Masons friend say, "Hey, be cool, dude." Mason says walking toward them. "What's up, Girls?" They said. The group of girls walk away from the boys, ignoring them. "Come over here man!", "We wanna talk to you." They said.

Nancy sees her boyfriend "Hi baby" she says, whispering walking away slowly, waving. "Hey" he says, waving back. Nancy makes a phone sign with her hand to call her. Cody stares at her smiling and he makes the "okay" sign.
Nancy sees and turns away, walking sways smiling.

All the boys start cat calling them while they walk away.

Tracy and Noel look at each other and smile "Shit" Tracy says laughing walking to class.

After school Mel did some kids hair, and dyed it a little bit of it blue. Tracy's in her room doing her thing. "Hair gel, baby." Mel yells for Tracy. She stops what she's doing and goes to her mom with the hair gel. "It's okay mom you can borrow mine again." She says.
"Thank you" Mel says and puts it in her pocket.